Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

I GOT THIS.

I MOVED WIZZARD TO NUNO IN NIGHT 5. If this is all a poisoner's job, then Wizzard is clearly lying...

On the other hand a mafia could had simply killed Nuno last night. That one has to be gnut (cause I fully trust DD and Gary).

you were suppose to make xi0 target me...give it up man...you mafia or something
I said I was moving Gary to Wizzard, I said that and Nuno quoted it.

So, the mafia is either Wizz or you.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

i'll give you time to think of a good one...i'm going to shower and eat

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

I GOT THIS.

I MOVED WIZZARD TO NUNO IN NIGHT 5. If this is all a poisoner's job, then Wizzard is clearly lying...

On the other hand a mafia could had simply killed Nuno last night. That one has to be gnut (cause I fully trust DD and Gary).



I said I was moving Gary to Wizzard, I said that and Nuno quoted it.

So, the mafia is either Wizz or you.
:rofl
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

what do you guys think about this new mafia escort role...i've seemed to overlook
seems as a role that would work just like a hypnotist for mafia
wow....like how you guys blamed leo and nuno for being false

votekill hardy
then if you aren't the last...it's either kat or xi0...yall both have been on my ass this game for some reason
like i'm just out there

1/7

1x Hardy (David/gnut)

Day ends in max. 17.5h
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

OMG it really makes sense, they have a poisoner and I forced Wizzard kill Nuno.

I'll wait for Kat results first, but I like this.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

just cause I'm sick of Hardy spam nonsense votekill Hardy
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

hardy, Kat, Spec and me are pretty much confirmed at this point, DD, xi0 and gnut is what's left in my eyes.
yeah sure another crazy theory..
(I believe you about gary though.)
Now, because I have you cornered, you suddenly say that?

Votekill wizzard
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

Now, because I have you cornered, you suddenly say that?

Votekill wizzard
no because you spammed too much.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

what do you guys think about this new mafia escort role...i've seemed to overlook
seems as a role that would work just like a hypnotist for mafia
wow....like how you guys blamed leo and nuno for being false

votekill hardy
then if you aren't the last...it's either kat or xi0...yall both have been on my ass this game for some reason
like i'm just out there
just cause I'm sick of Hardy spam nonsense votekill Hardy
Now, because I have you cornered, you suddenly say that?

Votekill wizzard

3/7

2x Hardy (David/gnut, Tom/Wizzard)
1x wizzard (Katarina/Hardy)

Day ends in max. 17h
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

I spammed because I had to repeat the same stuff and give the same explanations over and over.

However, I've always been honest about what I've done / what I see and shared my point of view. I've already helped to lynch 2 mafias, you'll be the third and final one.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

Night 5*

So that we don't trust Haku and lynch him.
Wtf? Night 5? If Nuno was poisoned on Night 5 he would have died at the beginning of Day 6...

nvm, math

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Who did Kat Spy on Night 5?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

Wtf? Night 5? If Nuno was poisoned on Night 5 he would have died at the beginning of Day 6...
Mafia Poisoner (Mafia): The Mafia Poisoner has the ability to poison someone during the night. The player will die in the next night. (GAME 9)

That's why wizzard was so confident when he asked us to block him.

Who did Kat Spy on Night 5?
I believe it was Nuno, who investigated on Haku.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

DD and you are confirmed townies, same with Kat and me you could say. Greg claimed super early being a hider, a role that only appears once, so unless something weird happens he's trustworthy.

Only Wizzard is left, and I really trust my theory of him being a poisoner.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

Mafia Poisoner (Mafia): The Mafia Poisoner has the ability to poison someone during the night. The player will die in the next night. (GAME 9)

That's why wizzard was so confident when he asked us to block him.



I believe it was Nuno, who investigated on Haku.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

DD and you are confirmed townies, same with Kat and me you could say. Greg claimed super early being a hider, a role that only appears once, so unless something weird happens he's trustworthy.

Only Wizzard is left, and I really trust my theory of him being a poisoner.
your theories basically got the last two confirmed detectives killed...
kat is probably sleeping...but you know what...i have a question to ask first....

xi0...why you vote hardy last day and then choose haku???
kute was basically confirmed townie.........???

now nuno dead and leo dead...?????
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

your theories basically got the last two confirmed detectives killed...
kat is probably sleeping...but you know what...i have a question to ask first....

xi0...why you vote hardy last day and then choose haku???
kute was basically confirmed townie.........???

now nuno dead and leo dead...?????
???

Against Leo, I already said it was a fail, and against Nuno, I said I thought wizzard was 99 % surely mafia, but it was better for us to kill Nuno instead of Haku (as the latter was a confirmed townie).

He voted for Haku because we needed some people to appear (you for example) and vote for Nuno, but as the day phase was getting too damn long he just killed Haku.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

xi0...why you vote hardy last day and then choose haku???
kute was basically confirmed townie.........???
Because I wanted the phase to end...and get a night...........................which wasn't long enough.

Why do you vote for Hardy today?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

???

Against Leo, I already said it was a fail, and against Nuno, I said I thought wizzard was 99 % surely townie, but it was better for us to kill Nuno instead of Haku (as the latter was a confirmed townie).

He voted for Haku because we needed some people to appear (you for example) and vote for Nuno, but as the day phase was getting too damn long he just killed Haku.
my point being both were townies...and you were willing to lynch both quickly....same with leo
bruh...you not townie
i will have to see at the end of the game or you die to believe it...if anything
you that mafia escort stopping townies from doing they jobs at night...

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Because I wanted the phase to end...and get a night...........................which wasn't long enough.

Why do you vote for Hardy today?
post below...why can't you see he is lying...
i was to hide behind you andhe was suppose to make you target me...he didn't
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

my point being both were townies...and you were willing to lynch both quickly....same with leo
bruh...you not townie
i will have to see at the end of the game or you die to believe it...if anything
you that mafia escort stopping townies from doing they jobs at night...
The escort will be added in the next game.

Again, leo was a mistake, the Haku thing I'm almost sure it was before Nuno confirmed him with his results.

I hope DD, Gary and Spectrum aren't as delusional as you. You've literally gone only for me and Gary IN THE ENTIRE game, such a waste.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

i was to hide behind you andhe was suppose to make you target me...he didn't
Jesus greg, for a guy that takes his time to read the thread you read like shit.

I'm gonna redirect him to wizzard :3
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

The escort will be added in the next game.

Again, leo was a mistake, the Haku thing I'm almost sure it was before Nuno confirmed him with his results.

I hope DD, Gary and Spectrum aren't as delusional as you. You've literally gone only for me and Gary IN THE ENTIRE game, such a waste.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------



Jesus greg, for a guy that takes his time to read the thread you read like shit.
if you say so...i can wait....
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

You redirected me to wizzard? I have no active power, why...?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

You redirected me to wizzard? I have no active power, why...?
If you were a mafia, nothing else. Just checking.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

what about kat...you know she will agree with you huh...i'm not necessarily saying gary is a lie...but between you/gary and kat...someone is...wizzard was blocked by spectrum
DD protect spectrum...wizzard protect gary and i hide behind gary

you was suppose to make xi0 target me and kat spy on you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top