Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

1. Brazilians, 1 of them was a mafia member.

2. Kat. I told her that I was gonna move her and she decided to target me (the only person she shouldn't have). I moved her to the guy I trusted the less (josef). He was also a mafia.

Now I have 3 votes because 1. you're on my ass 2. gary is annoyed by me 3. I cornered wizzard as the mafia he is (I already remarked that he trusted me at the start of the day phase).

In the 3 of my stories, there's a mafia against me.
 
Last edited:

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

If wizzard is mafia, he couldn't kill anyone since i blocked him last night
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

If wizzard is mafia, he couldn't kill anyone since i blocked him last night
He's the poisoner. I said it in day 6, I moved wizzard to nuno in night 5. So, Nuno died in night 6.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

But i'll say just one thing about Hardy, if he really is mafia, he is the most tr00 af all times. He campaigned against both 'fellows' mafia and he was the first to point his finger against Josef...

It would be hilarious if he were the mafia, really. Only thinking about this possibility makes me laugh.

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

He's the poisoner. I said it in day 6, I moved wizzard to nuno in night 5. So, Nuno died in night 6.
why did you do this? -.-'
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

But i'll say just one thing about Hardy, if he really is mafia, he is the most tr00 af all times. He campaigned against both 'fellows' mafia and he was the first to point his finger against Josef...

It would be hilarious if he were the mafia, really. Only thinking about this possibility makes me laugh.
That's the main proof of me as a townie. I had nana against me in day 1, I locked almost inmediatly against BBB in day 2, I fought against Josef in day 4, and now I'm doing the same against Wizzard.

why did you do this? -.-'
Mainly because I didn't trust neither of the 2. I've been doing that since the begginning of the game (use my ability on someone I don't trust / against someone I don't trust).

It's better this way tbh, as Nuno was paranoid, wizzard was very likely targeting Kat.
 
Last edited:

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

Ok, i believe in you

Votekill Wizzard
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

What's more likely -

wizzard is Mafia and 3c died because he was poisoned the two nights ago?

someone else killed 3c last night?

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Even if the last Mafia is a poisoner, it doesn't mean his kill is always a poisoning....at least that's how the role is described.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

what do you guys think about this new mafia escort role...i've seemed to overlook
seems as a role that would work just like a hypnotist for mafia
wow....like how you guys blamed leo and nuno for being false

votekill hardy
then if you aren't the last...it's either kat or xi0...yall both have been on my ass this game for some reason
like i'm just out there
just cause I'm sick of Hardy spam nonsense votekill Hardy
Now, because I have you cornered, you suddenly say that?

Votekill wizzard
Votekill Hardy

It's the only way we'll know. Just checking.
Ok, i believe in you

Votekill Wizzard

5/7

3x Hardy (David/gnut, Tom/Wizzard, Nuno/xi0)
2x wizzard (Katarina/Hardy, Mariana2/Spectrum)

Day ends in max. 15h
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

Ok, i believe in you

Votekill Wizzard
You're awe.

What's more likely -

wizzard is Mafia and 3c died because he was poisoned the two nights ago?

someone else killed 3c last night?
You're missing A LOT of info if you just say it like that. We've only had like 4 games (or less) with poisoners, so the answer is 2.

Although, you are confirmed (by me), gnut (by kat), DD (by me in the last day after thinking of the happennings in day 1), spetrum (cause duh) and Kat (because of the day 4). I like to think that I'm confirmed because of everything I've listed before, but apparently that's not the case for you and greg. With all that in mind, then 1.

Even if the last Mafia is a poisoner, it doesn't mean his kill is always a poisoning....at least that's how the role is described.
That doesn't change anything tbh. I said he used it in Night 5 to confuse us and make us lynch Haku (who was going to get blocked in N5). Wizzard with that allowed himself to be blocked in night 6.

So yeah, using his ability was convenient.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

If wizzard is mafia, he couldn't kill anyone since i blocked him last night
exactly...so why did hardy even try to move him...he was going to be blocked...dude he is so lying
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

exactly...so why did hardy even try to move him...he was going to be blocked...dude he is so lying
...I didn't move wizzard last night, I moved gary.

I moved wizzard in night 5. haku was blocked that night.

I already explained this 100 times but I don't mind doing it again :sweatdrop
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

You're awe.



You're missing A LOT of info if you just say it like that. We've only had like 4 games (or less) with poisoners, so the answer is 2.

Although, you are confirmed (by me), gnut (by kat), DD (by me in the last day after thinking of the happennings in day 1), spetrum (cause duh) and Kat (because of the day 4). I like to think that I'm confirmed because of everything I've listed before, but apparently that's not the case for you and greg. With all that in mind, then 1.



That doesn't change anything tbh. I said he used it in Night 5 to confuse us and make us lynch Haku (who was going to get blocked in N5). Wizzard with that allowed himself to be blocked in night 6.

So yeah, using his ability was convenient.
man...its like you planned the mafia moves yourself
:rofl
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

man...its like you planned the mafia moves yourself
:rofl
IKR, I'm so smart.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

Well, if it's not Wizzard, i'll block Hardy tonight and since there won't be any death, we lynch him tomorrow. Pretty simple.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

You won't even need to block me tonight, as the game will end in this day phase.

But I appreciate the fact that you want to spend the night with me ;)
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

Don't u dare to say dat, argie! :barf

:^_^
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

In fact, I'm so confident it's wizzard that I can't come up with the chance of someone else being mafia. I'm 100 % sure now

Votelock Wizzard
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

Well, i gotta go.

I'm locking my vote on Wizzard

I hope u do the same. As i said before, if Hardy is the mafia, we'll kill him in the next day.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

...how is that a lie?

Gonna ARAM brb in 30 mins of destruction
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top