Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7
Seems like wizzard poisoned nuno night 5 cuz hardy moved wizzard to nuno that nigjt
Seems like wizzard poisoned nuno night 5 cuz hardy moved wizzard to nuno that nigjt
No xi0 could have poisoned nuno night 5 tooxi0 why are you not dead??
---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------
Is xi0 confirmed townie??
Everyone is mafia?? Townie lose!! Who you target last night?No xi0 could have poisoned nuno night 5 too
Why would I be dead? Didn't wizzard protect me?xi0 why are you not dead??
---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------
Is xi0 confirmed townie??
Its either wizzard, hardy or xi0Everyone is mafia?? Townie lose!! Who you target last night?
But wizzard was blocked... You are mafia.Why would I be dead? Didn't wizzard protect me?
I'd recommend killing Hardy, DD.
Yeah because of burden.U think there were 5 mafias
Because wizzard is poisoner it makes sense.Why not kill Hardy and block wizzard...? What's the difference?
He's confirmed to target who he said he did...by Kat...but there's no way to verify a Hider, unless they die.It all makes sense now, I am reading the day phase and gnut is acting weird...gnut!!
Dude just kill wizzard spectrum is going to block hardy at night.He's confirmed to target who he said he did...by Kat...but there's no way to verify a Hider, unless they die.
Target gnut then.Investigating xi0 isnt useless?
Gary -freeman - no result
Gary-mafia-blocked-no result
Gary-mafia-not blocked-he knowd I would spy him he would decide not to kill- no result
Useless i did it night 1 got spectrum he said spectrum... spectrum was not protected night 1 nor night 2Target gnut then.
