Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Gnut is so gonna vote for me after this, sorry :fail
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
YES, I SURVIVED 3 BANDWAGONS, AFTER ALL THAT EFFORT :crying

To think that, if Faust had killed me in Page 4, this game would have 2 threads less :XD
It was the best thing to do. They say what I did was stupid. Look at them now! They suffer to your postsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

PS: You might become the Most Spammiest Member 2014. Do you have what it takes to beat xi0, M3J and Skyguardian?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
What was this whole Hardy-gnut thing by the way? I didn't care to read that spam.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
This is why they hate each other now? lol
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You might become the Most Spammiest Member 2014. Do you have what it takes to beat xi0, M3J and Skyguardian?
Not really. It was mostly just this game because everyone was after my ass and I had to repeat everything. I even started quoting myself in the 6th day lol

What was this whole Hardy-gnut thing by the way? I didn't care to read that spam.
I'm telling you, he's gonna read END GAME and think I won as a lover with DD or something.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
One question, shoudln't ¨traitor¨ be considered as a mafia role, red, not green?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
One question, shoudln't ¨traitor¨ be considered as a mafia role, red, not green?
That depends on where the Traitor would side.

In this game, Traitor xi0 sided with the Mafia I think.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
He was never recruited and remained a townie, but he didn't win with us and killed himself.
That means that the traitor wins unless he's lynched or some shit like that?

Traitor can't win with the townies, only the naive traitor can. xi0 was a real traitor.
Oh nvm.

Then why he green :bored
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
He's technically green because he was not recruited.
But if the game has only 3 people: Traitor, mafia and a townie, shouldn't the game end?

Edit: well, no, he could be naive.

It doesn't really matter if he's recruited or not. It's a role that knows the mafias and plays for them :/
 
Last edited:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Not really. It was mostly just this game because everyone was after my ass and I had to repeat everything. I even started quoting myself in the 6th day lol
I saved you!

I don't know why townies were dumb enough to suspect you on the last day, rofl.

You're a great Mafia dude. You just second voted the boss, nana voted for you Day 1, and you campaigned like a mad man against the Burden #Teamwork #MafiaAwards

Looks like gnut etc went full tunnel vision on you the last day. Before you lynched Josef however you weren't 100%.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You're a great Mafia dude. You just second voted the boss, nana voted for you Day 1, and you campaigned like a mad man against the Burden #Teamwork #MafiaAwards

Looks like gnut etc went full tunnel vision on you the last day.
And then people complained because I repeated everything :bored

Well, tbh, asides from gnut the only one in the last day that didn't want to follow my plan was Gary (for obvious reasons) so... yeah, god dammit gnut, lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top