Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Top 5 posters in the game

Hardy - 887
digitaldude - 684
xi0 - 453
Kat - 452
Hakuteiken - 421

Facts, pls
... I said in my post when I came back at the end of Day 2. A new thread had been made right before I left and I came back to 44 or something pages. You two were by far the top posters in the second thread then. I didn't work around facts at all. I wasn't talking about total post count in the game overall.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
But if you'd died in night 2, it would lead us to believe in Banana and when he claimed the whore role, probably i would get lynched and not him ):
Well I claimed the whore role for the following reasons.

Josef was almost certain to be that day's target by townies, or me, and I couldn't let the burden die.
I was blocked and people would fall on me.
Xio got the whole mafia right and I had no idea he was the traitor cuse his act on the first few days wasn't that of a traitor.
So I feared that with you blocking me, and Xio on my ass, I was as good as dead as I couldn't find a convincing role to claim.
With that I choose to claim being the whore, but I thought 3c had that role, my plan was to put my word against his and divide the vote. That was my mistake cuse you were the whore and not him.
If I had that right and possibly my mafia buddies helped me with winning the day votes I could have one more day and burden at least two more as I would be the next day victim without a doubt.

None of that worked cuse we assumed there were masons and you were recruiter...

But I did try to make chaos as it didn't work and make some players suspect. Kinda worked with hardy but no one else.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
How is a Traitor supposed to act? I don't even remember it really being used, so I have no reference to go off of, honestly.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Um, I was ready to continue my ragefest on you here Gary, but I learned you were the traitor so I apologized, lulz. :XD

Btw why did Kat so blindly follow Hardy, I mean sure I get it, people sided with him, but she was like his right hand girl? :3c
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Um, I was ready to continue my ragefest on you here Gary, but I learned you were the traitor so I apologized, lulz. :XD

Btw why did Kat so blindly follow Hardy, I mean sure I get it, people sided with him, but she was like his right hand girl? :3c
I want to know what you said. Because what's the rage about? If I wasn't a Traitor I was either lucky with a hunch or you just played bad...so why rage? lol

She completely turned around, those too were extremely salty towards each other early. I thought maybe I could try to exploit that in some way, but people were so open with their actions at night early, I wasn't sure if there was a way around that...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's actually all gnuts fault ...
i couldn't let this one go...especially from you
there's not one person who can seriously say they believed hardy 100%.....

thanks mr.gu and mr.herms...i really did have a ood time besides all the reading...there was some classic post in this one
oh and never everevereverever put hypnotist in a game again...especially one that hardy plays
:p
i apologize if i went overboard on the stupid meter but hardy's role was a mindf@#k for me...i admit i couldn't get past the thought of it being a lie.seemed like everything he did with his role was mafia.....

if anything...i feel a bit of satisfaction that on day one i was onto wizzard and xi0...then later on i brought up xi0 could be lying because picking freeman was so convenient...town would never kill him

to everybody....love you guys...even though i don't quite think i've been called dummy so many times....hardy:heh
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I understand what you thought and as i said earlier, if Falla hadn't died in the day 2, probably you would be sucessful with ur claim cuz no one believed in me in the first two days. lol

And yet, i tried to look like i was the recruiter cuz i didn't want to reveal my role so early in the game. The clues i gave could lead the people to the whore role as well, but it would be way harder than conclude that i was recruiter.

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

i couldn't let this one go...especially from you
there's not one person who can seriously say they believed hardy 100%.....

thanks mr.gu and mr.herms...i really did have a ood time besides all the reading...there was some classic post in this one
oh and never everevereverever put hypnotist in a game again...especially one that hardy plays
:p
i apologize if i went overboard on the stupid meter but hardy's role was a mindf@#k for me...i admit i couldn't get past the thought of it being a lie.seemed like everything he did with his role was mafia.....

if anything...i feel a bit of satisfaction that on day one i was onto wizzard and xi0...then later on i brought up xi0 could be lying because picking freeman was so convenient...town would never kill him

to everybody....love you guys...even though i don't quite think i've been called dummy so many times....hardy:heh
I believed! :derp
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
if anything...i feel a bit of satisfaction that on day one i was onto wizzard and xi0
For no reason though :lmao
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I want to know what you said. Because what's the rage about? If I wasn't a Traitor I was either lucky with a hunch or you just played bad...so why rage? lol

She completely turned around, those too were extremely salty towards each other early. I thought maybe I could try to exploit that in some way, but people were so open with their actions at night early, I wasn't sure if there was a way around that...
You had the mafia team figured out, and I was at that point WTF he is smart, so I discussed with Mido how can you be so all knowing and he said every player has his bad days, even Gary, the thing is to out wit him, sure you played bad that day, but come back stronger the next, maybe that is where I got my will to fight Hardy.

Yes, thats Hardy's doing, he had everyone say their roles and he CAPSED it, plus Imp, thats why I killed him, oh and for wizz as well.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

i couldn't let this one go...especially from you
there's not one person who can seriously say they believed hardy 100%.....

thanks mr.gu and mr.herms...i really did have a ood time besides all the reading...there was some classic post in this one
oh and never everevereverever put hypnotist in a game again...especially one that hardy plays
:p
i apologize if i went overboard on the stupid meter but hardy's role was a mindf@#k for me...i admit i couldn't get past the thought of it being a lie.seemed like everything he did with his role was mafia.....

if anything...i feel a bit of satisfaction that on day one i was onto wizzard and xi0...then later on i brought up xi0 could be lying because picking freeman was so convenient...town would never kill him

to everybody....love you guys...even though i don't quite think i've been called dummy so many times....hardy:heh
You helped us a lot, but was there to build on the confusion caused by Hardy in some days, lol. :XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It was never a strategy in 34 games! If I have to think about people deciding not to use their roles my head will explode and kill everyone in the thread.
i mentioned before...i could have been wrong about it being xadyu...but someone was SK and wasn't killing everynight
you said they probably got blocked....but i was even thinking of doing this when i was SK
not kill some nights
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah greg...you can't throw out a bunch of random, uncircumstantial hunches every game and then say "told you so" after every game. It's kind of hard to ever be wrong in this scenario :lmao

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

You had the mafia team figured out, and I was at that point WTF he is smart, so I discussed with Mido how can you be so all knowing and he said every player has his bad days, even Gary, the thing is to out wit him, sure you played bad that day, but come back stronger the next, maybe that is where I got my will to fight Hardy.
I want to know what you said that's so worth apologizing for :heh

Wow, Mido host and coach in one! GG!
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah greg...you can't throw out a bunch of random, uncircumstantial hunches every game and then say "told you so" after every game. It's kind of hard to ever be wrong in this scenario :lmao

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------



I want to know what you said that's so worth apologizing for :heh

Wow, Mido host and coach in one! GG!
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/ep/pad/view/aBW2mt50ek/latest

Knock yourself out. :p
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showt...eme-END-GAME?p=3662478&viewfull=1#post3662478

I underestimated/overestimated the mafia/townies :p
Mafia probably thinks a kill isn't needed because the townies will lynch themselves anyway x'D
Wow so amazing performance, really clever, very awesome, gg.
Hardy is killing all the townies, no matter if he's mafia or not. Just ragequit plz.
Where's niichan now that his team lost? :3c
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What was this whole Hardy-gnut thing by the way? I didn't care to read that spam.
Gnut thought he was mafia, hardy defended himself. That's it.
This is why they hate each other now? lol
Not really. It was mostly just this game because everyone was after my ass and I had to repeat everything. I even started quoting myself in the 6th day lol



I'm telling you, he's gonna read END GAME and think I won as a lover with DD or something.
Hardy had a three some with Nut and Kat D:
:cookiefinger

:lmao
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Btw Gary, I WOULD NOT apologize if you were Freeman. :3c
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
...what's up with you guys wanting to kill me so much?

I thought banana and me were friends :emocat
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
ugh, look at dat mafia team. One got hostkilled, the other is a notorious non-active and repeatedly hostkilled banana, wizzard is.... wizzard...... , and the last guy is okay. This was bound to be a win for the townies, everything else would have been a disgrace.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Btw why did Kat so blindly follow Hardy, I mean sure I get it, people sided with him, but she was like his right hand girl? :3c
u jelly ? :3c
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
ugh, look at dat mafia team. One got hostkilled, the other is a notorious non-active and repeatedly hostkilled banana, wizzard is.... wizzard...... , and the last guy is okay. This was bound to be a win for the townies, everything else would have been a disgrace.
oh, right you also participated in this game, I had forgotten

@the hosts
BP, Doc, BodyG and a hooker*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top