Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's just a matter of talking to him during the games. I agree he's a good player, that tried to contribute (too much).
It's actually all gnuts fault ...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
What do we do with Hardy and his almost 900 posts. Worship him or ban for all eternity?
Don't worry, I give him the M2J award.



I felt like Hardy didn't overly post the last two days, but before that he could have combined some posts and perhaps not posted 24/7. I was pretty annoyed having gone to sleep Day 2, coming back to hundreds of posts, a huge portion being made by just Hardy and xi0.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
It's just a matter of talking to him during the games. I agree he's a good player, that tried to contribute (too much).
I'm glad you revealed yourself. Smart move since you knew almost for sure Xad would troll you. It helped me a lot even though the sanity problem was still a big... problem. lol.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Don't start it again.
You're the one that started it :-_-
But, sure! <3

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

I'm glad you revealed yourself. Smart move since you knew almost for sure Xad would troll you. It helped me a lot even though the sanity problem was still a big... problem. lol.
When I argued with you about investigating Greg, I became afraid people would notice I was a detective xD and I failed at asking myself about you as well!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You're the one that started it :-_-
But, sure! <3

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------



When I argued with you about investigating Greg, I became afraid people would notice I was a detective xD and I failed at asking myself about you as well!
I said again.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Also, there were comments about Night moves being mandatory - That would never work, as if they were, it would involve sort of punishment if not done, and how do that without confirming the player has a night action which he didn't use? It's not possible.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I'm still surprised Haku is was not lying. What was the reasoning for having the healthy townie role without a sickly?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Also, there were comments about Night moves being mandatory - That would never work, as if they were, it would involve sort of punishment if not done, and how do that without confirming the player has a night action which he didn't use? It's not possible.
I was just taken by surprise because in 34 games no one counciously decided not to use their role. Sorry.

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

I'm still surprised Haku is was not lying. What was the reasoning for having the healthy townie role without a sickly?
Miso.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
When I argued with you about investigating Greg, I became afraid people would notice I was a detective xD and I failed at asking myself about you as well!
Yeah it was pretty "in the open" then when we both were talking about detective reveals (after Leo's reveal) and the gnut thing.

Man this game was so mindfuck.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

I was just taken by surprise because in 34 games no one counciously decided not to use their role. Sorry.
Probably were. What about all those instances of people "forgetting" to use a night action?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yeah it was pretty "in the open" then when we both were talking about detective reveals (after Leo's reveal) and the gnut thing.

Man this game was so mindfuck.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------



Probably were. What about all those instances of people "forgetting" to use a night action?
They most likely forgot.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Look I hosted 4 games, I managed some of the most inactive players in this game(zasz!! Kdowns!!) they all pmed me at night with their roles and if they did I gave them a pm and they were like oh! And pmed me a target.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
But I can see scenarios in which it is profitable not to use the night action. Like the role of Hider for instance. If he makes the Mafia believe he is one, they will not target him anymore, so it is more save for him not to go hiding, as it always involves the risk that the person being targeted or Mafia himself.

As host I would still ask the Hider to send a PM saying like "I'm not hiding", because it's frustrating waiting for all PMs, as you cannot close the Night earlier if not all have submitted.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,632
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
How about if they dont show up their target is chosen randomly?
That won't do it. That way you are punishing an entire set of people who are in the same boat with an inactive guy.
i.e. Prostitute blocking Bodyguard randomly. Or Insane Doctor killing Freeman randomly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top