It's just a matter of talking to him during the games. I agree he's a good player, that tried to contribute (too much).
I can see the bragging incoming.He was a good player.
You died.It's just a matter of talking to him during the games. I agree he's a good player, that tried to contribute (too much).
It's actually all gnuts fault ...It's just a matter of talking to him during the games. I agree he's a good player, that tried to contribute (too much).
Don't worry, I give him the M2J award.What do we do with Hardy and his almost 900 posts. Worship him or ban for all eternity?
And what that has to do with Hardy? '-' Or I'm the new subject or your nitpicking now?You died.
I'm glad you revealed yourself. Smart move since you knew almost for sure Xad would troll you. It helped me a lot even though the sanity problem was still a big... problem. lol.It's just a matter of talking to him during the games. I agree he's a good player, that tried to contribute (too much).
Don't start it again.And what that has to do with Hardy? '-' Or I'm the new subject or your nitpicking now?
You're the one that started itDon't start it again.

When I argued with you about investigating Greg, I became afraid people would notice I was a detective xD and I failed at asking myself about you as well!I'm glad you revealed yourself. Smart move since you knew almost for sure Xad would troll you. It helped me a lot even though the sanity problem was still a big... problem. lol.
I said again.You're the one that started it
But, sure! <3
---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------
When I argued with you about investigating Greg, I became afraid people would notice I was a detective xD and I failed at asking myself about you as well!
I was just taken by surprise because in 34 games no one counciously decided not to use their role. Sorry.Also, there were comments about Night moves being mandatory - That would never work, as if they were, it would involve sort of punishment if not done, and how do that without confirming the player has a night action which he didn't use? It's not possible.
Miso.I'm still surprised Haku is was not lying. What was the reasoning for having the healthy townie role without a sickly?
Yeah it was pretty "in the open" then when we both were talking about detective reveals (after Leo's reveal) and the gnut thing.When I argued with you about investigating Greg, I became afraid people would notice I was a detective xD and I failed at asking myself about you as well!
Probably were. What about all those instances of people "forgetting" to use a night action?I was just taken by surprise because in 34 games no one counciously decided not to use their role. Sorry.
They most likely forgot.Yeah it was pretty "in the open" then when we both were talking about detective reveals (after Leo's reveal) and the gnut thing.
Man this game was so mindfuck.
---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------
Probably were. What about all those instances of people "forgetting" to use a night action?
That won't do it. That way you are punishing an entire set of people who are in the same boat with an inactive guy.How about if they dont show up their target is chosen randomly?