Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Yes I knew I was Insane! YAY!

That damn Poison made the game drag on a few hours. Dat wizzard finally innocent result xD
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
And Josef-wizzard were discussing shit while Day on the pad, and even after Josef died. Should have host killed both that instant, instead dragging it out until Day 7.
Gee, sorry I was not even guiding him, I asked about his plans since you deleted the pad, he probably wrote something there ... then after everything was obvious we sort of slipped up a bit on the pad an chatted too much, sorry.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,633
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Gee, sorry I was not even guiding him, I asked about his plans since you deleted the pad, he probably wrote something there ... then after everything was obvious we sort of slipped up a bit on the pad an chatted too much, sorry.
Next time dont do that dude.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Lol, I'm not following this gag. What you are "supposed to" apologize for?
For being mad at the town for locking votes on you before half the town had arrived after the Day phase started.

In the end the result probably wouldn't change. Maybe I wouldn't have gotten lynched, but then I was dead on the Night anyway. Still that was so retarded play from the town. People need to learn to have some patience.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, completely agree
Btw I asked Mido and Evil to tell you how I planned things on the pad so that you do not think of me as stupid, since you really was on my ass that day. :XD
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Cause Gu didn't sleep for two days and woke up with a fever and strong headaches, feeling like crap =-= I'll keep shitting on you if I keep reading those crappy posts... Grow up.
I did not sleep those days two, I remember Mido being on the pad non-stop. xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Btw I asked Mido and Evil to tell you how I planned things on the pad so that you do not think of me as stupid, since you really was on my ass that day. :XD
If you planned things, why are you apologizing for raging in private over me...? lol

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

What guidance?
BINGO!
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
If you planned things, why are you apologizing for raging in private over me...? lol

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------



BINGO!
He is healing thhe wounds dawg.

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Ok, it's part of my personality to be impatient, but that can change for mafia, I apologize.
How did it feel to be mafia after being death miller so many times?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If you planned things, why are you apologizing for raging in private over me...? lol

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------



BINGO!
Because you were out traitor. :hurr

I was ready to say stuff here as well ... bad stuff. :3c

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

I'd have killed you with an even more spectacular argument if I were the Traitor :XD
You moe loving philosopher. :XD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
to be honest xi0 went after you too hard josef, if I were you I wouldn't suddenly think xi0 is a traitor.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,633
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
For being mad at the town for locking votes on you before half the town had arrived after the Day phase started.

In the end the result probably wouldn't change. Maybe I wouldn't have gotten lynched, but then I was dead on the Night anyway. Still that was so retarded play from the town. People need to learn to have some patience.
I theorized you were Mafia Detective after almost securing my head to be chopped off that day, with me dead set on witch-hunting Hardy, but then, you came in and gave a guilty result on me. That's where my analysis I made prior to that day failed. If you called me guilty, that'd also set all Detective roles in place, effectively clearing me out, which would be dumb for a Mafia to do. Sorry for realizing that way too late. Not that me overlooking that mattered that much, but it was still fail play from my side.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
He is healing thhe wounds dawg.

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------



How did it feel to be mafia after being death miller so many times?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top