Yes I knew I was Insane! YAY!
That damn Poison made the game drag on a few hours. Dat wizzard finally innocent result xD
That damn Poison made the game drag on a few hours. Dat wizzard finally innocent result xD
Gee, sorry I was not even guiding him, I asked about his plans since you deleted the pad, he probably wrote something there ... then after everything was obvious we sort of slipped up a bit on the pad an chatted too much, sorry.And Josef-wizzard were discussing shit while Day on the pad, and even after Josef died. Should have host killed both that instant, instead dragging it out until Day 7.
I'd have killed you with an even more spectacular argument if I were the TraitorTo trick the town for US. ;p

He didn't have a mad gf, poor him.Faust was the same and he hosted like a trooper.
Next time dont do that dude.Gee, sorry I was not even guiding him, I asked about his plans since you deleted the pad, he probably wrote something there ... then after everything was obvious we sort of slipped up a bit on the pad an chatted too much, sorry.
For being mad at the town for locking votes on you before half the town had arrived after the Day phase started.Lol, I'm not following this gag. What you are "supposed to" apologize for?
Cause he's jelly Evil aided someone else.Until he ragequit...or was that the game after? Whatever. Not sure why you're picking apart this one, especially as a host yourself...
Btw I asked Mido and Evil to tell you how I planned things on the pad so that you do not think of me as stupid, since you really was on my ass that day.Yeah, completely agree

He has parents who care, anyway I apoligized to miso.He didn't have a mad gf, poor him.
He misses his guidance....Cause he's jelly Evil aided someone else.
It was the game dude, the game. Where friends become foes and unrelated people feeling the lashed wrath.Okay okay. Sorry mido and evil again!
What guidance?He misses his guidance....
*joyful tear*
I did not sleep those days two, I remember Mido being on the pad non-stop. xDCause Gu didn't sleep for two days and woke up with a fever and strong headaches, feeling like crap =-= I'll keep shitting on you if I keep reading those crappy posts... Grow up.
If you planned things, why are you apologizing for raging in private over me...? lolBtw I asked Mido and Evil to tell you how I planned things on the pad so that you do not think of me as stupid, since you really was on my ass that day.![]()
BINGO!What guidance?
Ok, it's part of my personality to be impatient, but that can change for mafia, I apologize.Next time dont do that dude.
He is healing thhe wounds dawg.If you planned things, why are you apologizing for raging in private over me...? lol
---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------
BINGO!
How did it feel to be mafia after being death miller so many times?Ok, it's part of my personality to be impatient, but that can change for mafia, I apologize.
Because you were out traitor.If you planned things, why are you apologizing for raging in private over me...? lol
---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------
BINGO!


You moe loving philosopher.I'd have killed you with an even more spectacular argument if I were the Traitor![]()

I theorized you were Mafia Detective after almost securing my head to be chopped off that day, with me dead set on witch-hunting Hardy, but then, you came in and gave a guilty result on me. That's where my analysis I made prior to that day failed. If you called me guilty, that'd also set all Detective roles in place, effectively clearing me out, which would be dumb for a Mafia to do. Sorry for realizing that way too late. Not that me overlooking that mattered that much, but it was still fail play from my side.For being mad at the town for locking votes on you before half the town had arrived after the Day phase started.
In the end the result probably wouldn't change. Maybe I wouldn't have gotten lynched, but then I was dead on the Night anyway. Still that was so retarded play from the town. People need to learn to have some patience.
He is healing thhe wounds dawg.
---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------
How did it feel to be mafia after being death miller so many times?