Only here for the food.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

That just makes me feel like a prison convict.
Funny, since I feel like a counselor talking to a recovering-from-violent-behavior kid.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

You'd make a terrible counselor
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

You'd make a terrible counselor
That's why I am not studying to be a counselor. Oh well, I do study psychology, but it is for other purposes.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

That's why I am not studying to be a counselor. Oh well, I do study psychology, but it is for other purposes.
You remind me of Hannibal Lector just now; more specifically the incarnation from the recent tv series.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Well, but at times there are more benefit to being patient. Everything depends on the person and situation.
I like my life when it's a bit more erratic. It's more fun that way.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Cocaine is overrated. Easy to get, easy to quit. :nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Well, I trust your insight on this. :nod
I know enough people who don't get off that easy, but they are weak. :nod
I've had some great research with all kinds of drugs, and Cocaïne was the one I absolutely didn't care about.

Too expensive for the vibe you get which disappears almost instantly.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

You remind me of Hannibal Lector just now; more specifically the incarnation from the recent tv series.
Well, I do have psychopathic tendencies, but I am not a cannibal.

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

I like my life when it's a bit more erratic. It's more fun that way.
Well, I am rather phlegmatic so I like my life better when it's more peaceful, but I do admit that an erratic life can be more fun, since even though I wish for peaceful life, I get an erratic one instead, but it is more because I'm taking chances and risks instead of being impatient.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Well, I am rather phlegmatic so I like my life better when it's more peaceful, but I do admit that an erratic life can be more fun, since even though I wish for peaceful life, I get an erratic one instead, but it is more because I'm taking chances and risks instead of being impatient.
Actually, I'm very apathetic too! :lmao

At least, I don't really display anything, but in the inside I'm very emotional and I feel the need for adventure.
So I usually try to get in fun and/or dangerous situations to.. let that out, I guess.

Hence my criminal past and behaviour. :XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Actually, I'm very apathetic too! :lmao

At least, I don't really display anything, but in the inside I'm very emotional and I feel the need for adventure.
So I usually try to get in fun and/or dangerous situations to.. let that out, I guess.

Hence my criminal past and behaviour. :XD
I won't go so far as to get into dangerous situations, but I do like to go on an adventure from time to time (I really love reading adventure stories anyway). I am pretty calculating though, so I only do things that I can get away easily with and will not ruin my good reputation.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Well, I do have psychopathic tendencies, but I am not a cannibal.
What's one of the craziest things that's gone through you head? One that you can share...

I am pretty calculating though, so I only do things that I can get away easily with and will not ruin my good reputation.
:eyeroll
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

If only you were really interested in psychology to serve humanity. Today I saw lots of depressed people. Such stressed lives. What a world. :(
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

If only. She would be a God-send. :blush
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

What's one of the craziest things that's gone through you head? One that you can share...
I won't take you through that path of darkness and evil. I don't want to be responsible for anyone getting crazy.

I'm not talking about my reputation here, but my reputation in real life. :hmph

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

If only you were really interested in psychology to serve humanity. Today I saw lots of depressed people. Such stressed lives. What a world. :(
And you think after learning psychology, I know how to cure depression? Heck, if anything, I am more prone to long depression after I learn psychology. Having extensive knowledge about how screwed you are will make the burden even bigger.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

I won't take you through that path of darkness and evil. I don't want to be responsible for anyone getting crazy.
How selfless of you.


I'm not talking about my reputation here, but my reputation in real life. :hmph
I know lol
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

I won't go so far as to get into dangerous situations, but I do like to go on an adventure from time to time (I really love reading adventure stories anyway). I am pretty calculating though, so I only do things that I can get away easily with and will not ruin my good reputation.
But that's the most fun! The more danger, the more fun!

I'm pretty much the same I guess and usually I get away with a lot of stuff, but I'm getting more spontaneous with actions, so sometimes I get (almost) caught, which is just as much fun! I usually tend to get away too, so yeah. FUN! :derp
 
Top