Only here for the food.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

To be honest, I still haven't watched it. :oh Though I did read some critics about the movie in regards to the plot, but I know nothing about the animation.
I thought you would've seen it by now.

Not sure what the 'exact' plot is, but it's a Disney movie, they can't expect too much of it, obviously.

I couldn't find the source anymore, but it was mostly hair phasing through object or limbs.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

:rofl

I haven't given up though...been busy with uncle duties and brother duties. :^_^

I'll be back often very soon :hurr
You can keep getting back but I assure you, you'll still fail.

I thought you would've seen it by now.

Not sure what the 'exact' plot is, but it's a Disney movie, they can't expect too much of it, obviously.

I couldn't find the source anymore, but it was mostly hair phasing through object or limbs.
For some reason, I've lost interest in watching it.

Well, I don't know much about animation anyway, so I can't say much about it.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

You're pleasant enough and you're not here to "tame" me, so I treat you better than those guys. You might disappear too if you try to "tame" me.
What's with you and "taming"? :XD If I wanted to do that, I would've gone about it very differently and done so a lot earlier. You're fun to talk to, so stop thinking that.

Anyway, how are you lately? :glomp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

What's with you and "taming"? :XD If I wanted to do that, I would've gone about it very differently and done so a lot earlier. You're fun to talk to, so stop thinking that.

Anyway, how are you lately? :glomp
Because I know I'm cruel and stubborn and so on and I like to be that way, so any guy who wants to "tame" me is very unwelcome. And yes, I know you didn't want to do that which is why I was more welcome to you. But again, I don't trust guys so I'll still keep you at arm's length. :hmph

Whatever answer I'm going to give to that question will be an understatement so I won't answer.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Urgh, patience, Bobby. Patience. >_<

Whatever answer I'm going to give to that question will be an understatement so I won't answer.
'Frozen' perhaps will be a fun way to describe it.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Or you're making things way too complicated. :oh
It is complicated. Since when life is not complicated?
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Hello. Do you still remember Crown of Midnight?

!#%^&*(U^$%^

I need someone to consult what happened.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Because I know I'm cruel and stubborn and so on and I like to be that way, so any guy who wants to "tame" me is very unwelcome. And yes, I know you didn't want to do that which is why I was more welcome to you. But again, I don't trust guys so I'll still keep you at arm's length. :hmph

Whatever answer I'm going to give to that question will be an understatement so I won't answer.
Fair enough, I guess :eyeroll

Urgh, patience, Bobby. Patience. >_<
:amuse I know lol
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Hello. Do you still remember Crown of Midnight?

!#%^&*(U^$%^

I need someone to consult what happened.
Well, I read it just months ago, but between then and now, I've read lots of books and I'm not sure I remember much.

What of it?

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

:amuse I know lol
You know, it strikes me as rather funny to see phio telling you to be patient, and look at my thread's title.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

You know, it strikes me as rather funny to see phio telling you to be patient, and look at my thread's title.
Also occured to me while posting that and even beforehand. :amuse
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Hm, that didn't occur to me before. Funny indeed. Let's all try to be patient~ :hi5
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Being patient is overrated.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

I think I'm patient enough, no? Especially when it comes to yuki :love
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Being patient is overrated.
Why?

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

I think I'm patient enough, no? Especially when it comes to yuki :love
Pfft. Maybe you are so far, but I haven't pushed you over the limit yet.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Everyone tries to be patient, to be a good person because being impatient is such a bad thing.

Being patient is boring. Being impatient opens up certain situations, feelings and actions.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Everyone tries to be patient, to be a good person because being impatient is such a bad thing.

Being patient is boring. Being impatient opens up certain situations, feelings and actions.
Well, but at times there are more benefit to being patient. Everything depends on the person and situation.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Why do you want to push me?
It depends on your behavior.
 
Top