Re: I am patient. I can wait.
Not sure what the 'exact' plot is, but it's a Disney movie, they can't expect too much of it, obviously.
I couldn't find the source anymore, but it was mostly hair phasing through object or limbs.
I thought you would've seen it by now.To be honest, I still haven't watched it.Though I did read some critics about the movie in regards to the plot, but I know nothing about the animation.
Not sure what the 'exact' plot is, but it's a Disney movie, they can't expect too much of it, obviously.
I couldn't find the source anymore, but it was mostly hair phasing through object or limbs.
Though I did read some critics about the movie in regards to the plot, but I know nothing about the animation.


If I wanted to do that, I would've gone about it very differently and done so a lot earlier. You're fun to talk to, so stop thinking that. 


I know lol

