Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
You only posted a little over a hundred more posts though, Haku.

But indeed it's not my style to be the entire day phase available to post constantly. I do other things too. Still I feel like I don't need to post any more than I did. I feel like I posted a damn lot. Sometimes the game takes advantage from slowing down slightly. People need to think too, not just post. For example the rash day 5 voting could have been prevented with a slower pace and less headless spamming.
Really? Oh God, I felt like I posted way more. It was draining in many ways for me, maybe that's why I felt like I posted more than that. Reading alone has been tougher than ever.

The issue is the catching up. If I have free time, I'd rather dedicate it, since reading a ton of pages from behind can get frustrating. That's why I have been positive about the post limit. If everyone adapts their posting accordingly, we won't miss out on anything that needs to be stated, while keeping the spam count in check.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So , if you spam you can kill yourself now xD? that is funny. Yeah i didnt like the rule too.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Well, the we will try it out in this game, and if everyone feels like it limits the game and playing styles too much, then the Imperium Copyright Rule is history. :D

By the way, how was the Likes/Thanks situation last game for you? Can we slowly letting them on again? :p

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

GAME 35
Starting sunday, 26-Jan.

01. [user]3c[/user]
02. [user]Josef K.[/user]
03. [user]Xadyu[/user]
04. [user]Mazino[/user]
05. [user]BBB Banana[/user]
06. [user]Kat[/user]
07. [user]digitaldude[/user]
08. [user]wizzard[/user]
09. [user]MidoBan[/user]
10. [user]Imperium[/user]
11. [user]FaustXIII[/user]
12. [user]Spectrum[/user]
13. [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
14. [user]gnut[/user]
15. [user]Hakuteiken[/user]

Sign up.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It's not about the amount, I just don't support a max posts limit. But I'm out mostly cause I'm alrdy too stressed out and will have a hard time to manage my time xD GG for you guys.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
It's not about the amount, I just don't support a max posts limit. But I'm out mostly cause I'm alrdy too stressed out and will have a hard time to manage my time xD GG for you guys.
You think you will post more than a 100 posts per phase?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You think you will post more than a 100 posts per phase?
Nope, but if you believe that no one will reach that mark, what's the point of having a limit that isn't limiting anything? As I said, what bothers me isn't the amount (the amount is actually silly, imo, since I think that people will rarely reach it), it's the fact that the number of posts is being limited somehow, wich can affect the game flow.

Ps.: I know that you guys are testing it and stuff, that it's just an experience for now. As I said, what's keeping me out is beyong the game.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah but you are contradicting yourself here, by saying nobody will reach the limit anyways, yet it will affect the game. How?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Nope, but if you believe that no one will reach that mark, what's the point of having a limit that isn't limiting anything? As I said, what bothers me isn't the amount (the amount is actually silly, imo, since I think that people will rarely reach it), it's the fact that the number of posts is being limited somehow, wich can affect the game flow.

Ps.: I know that you guys are testing it and stuff, that it's just an experience for now. As I said, what's keeping me out is beyong the game.
Nah, I think people can reach the mark. Hardy and dd for example regularly passed the mark in the last game. It's there to stop excessive posting behaviour that was noticeable in the last game. It affects a small amount of people and gives a framework for them to begin limiting their excessive posting behaviour themselves.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah but you are contradicting yourself here, by saying nobody will reach the limit anyways, yet it will affect the game. How?
No I'm not o.o I said that my little self believes that people won't reach it often (or will reach it rarely), and that limits in general affect the game flow. Do you want me to edit it and add a "might affect" then, so it won't sound like a contradiction?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Well I don't see why it's a big issue if it rarely will affect the game.. If anything it encourages less spam on especially day 1.

I'm also excited to have shorter day phases.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Yeah, I'm out.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I never said it's a big deal, I said I don't support it and that I have other bigger reasons to pass this upcoming game.

Can we drop it now? xD My intention wasn't to restart an argument that was already settled.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Omg, shut up Farfalla. <_>

GAME 35
Starting sunday, 26-Jan.

01. [user]3c[/user]
02. [user]Josef K.[/user]
03. [user]Mazino[/user]
04. [user]BBB Banana[/user]
05. [user]Kat[/user]
06. [user]digitaldude[/user]
07. [user]wizzard[/user]
08. [user]MidoBan[/user]
09. [user]Imperium[/user]
10. [user]FaustXIII[/user]
11. [user]Spectrum[/user]
12. [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
13. [user]gnut[/user]
14. [user]Hakuteiken[/user]

Down to fourteen. :cheez
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Omg, shut up Farfalla. <_>

GAME 35
Starting sunday, 26-Jan.

01. [user]3c[/user]
02. [user]Josef K.[/user]
03. [user]Mazino[/user]
04. [user]BBB Banana[/user]
05. [user]Kat[/user]
06. [user]digitaldude[/user]
07. [user]wizzard[/user]
08. [user]MidoBan[/user]
09. [user]Imperium[/user]
10. [user]FaustXIII[/user]
11. [user]Spectrum[/user]
12. [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
13. [user]gnut[/user]
14. [user]Hakuteiken[/user]

Down to fourteen. :cheez
It's faster this way haha
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
If you post 100 times and havent voted you should get one extra post to place a vote.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
You get an extra ten before you are penalised. Please read dd.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Ironically with only 12 people now, there wont be much of a need for the post restriction rule.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Since when we have only 12 players? For real? :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top