Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I'm glad I made this thread into a quality thread.

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

I don't understand people who park themselves on it and read/squat and surf either...lol
I know right? Stupid people. Stupid Hardy.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
How is that gonna ¨hurt¨ them or at least make them lose their value? :huh
you can't understand, that's beyond you :nah

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

You have no throne, shut up :hmph
hardy favorite place to read are his toilet, it's his throne lulz. a very smelly throne
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Hardy, what are books made out of? Paper.

What do you wipe your butt with (besides your hand)?...yeah

:nah
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
We have bidets so I don't use paper.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess it's fun being an utter dumbfuck. <_>


<_><_><_><_>:doge
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Wut?


:doge
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I confess I hate people that take a shit for 15+ minutes. Someone please tell me why people enjoy sitting in their own stench for so god forsaken long? Can't enter the bathroom for 60 minutes now. It's a quarantine zone.
Well...we think about stuff :D...and about the stench...you get used to it, even if it's critical levels...

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

No it's not a big one. My roomie just always sits and shits forever. Brings his iPad or iPhone and plays games while he shits. I don't understand it. Like many people have magazines etc in the bathroom and I've always been like "wtf who has time for that crap. Do your business and gtfo!"
Crossword puzzles if you have them...pretty good :nod

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

yep and i dont bring them to the place where i take my shit cuz i value them
Like that matters :D
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
LOL..Funny subject. I can relate to hardy because I used the phone in the bathroom but I wasn't doing anything. I just locked myself in there because people kept listening to my conversations..No, I wasn't using the cell at the time, so I couldn't walk too far from my house. I was a few years younger, around 15-16.. My family is noisy.

Other than that..do what you gotta do and get out..
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
nope you can't relate to hardy because you weren't doing anything, hardy was
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
My eight year old parakeet went blind in one eye. :oh


D:
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
LOL..Funny subject. I can relate to hardy because I used the phone in the bathroom but I wasn't doing anything. I just locked myself in there because people kept listening to my conversations..No, I wasn't using the cell at the time, so I couldn't walk too far from my house. I was a few years younger, around 15-16.. My family is noisy.

Other than that..do what you gotta do and get out..
Exciting story, do tell more! :zomg
My eight year old parakeet went blind in one eye. :oh


D:
Take it to the vet. It's probably traumatized... did it see a picture of Gary naked? D:
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Exciting story, do tell more! :zomg


Take it to the vet. It's probably traumatized... did it see a picture of Gary naked? D:
the vet can't save him. what have been seen cannot be unseen
You guys are my fucking bitches. And by that, I mean bros in a girl way. :derp

I seriously laughed so hard. XD

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

But my bird is still blind. D:

He looks kind of scary because his eyes were already red. Now one is dark red and the other is the milky glowing kind of red weirdness. Aw he so cute tho.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
What can I say?

It had good source material.

:derp




I AM SO SMOOTH. GOD YOU WANT ME NOW FO SHO THO:arf!SON.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top