Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
ofc i have life, today i have a bday party, tomorrow i have a wedding (i will work on it), sunday i have to go at my auntie's house, monday i have to paint my room...

I do have a life, ok? :hmph
Suuuuure. :p

But, the subject here is Kat's life and what a 16 years old girl do besides study? Go to children's party? :3c
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
There's plenty of 'old' series that are definitely worth watching though.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Suuuuure. :p

But, the subject here is Kat's life and what a 16 years old girl do besides study? Go to children's party? :3c
dunno, but if she told us she have a life, i believe her lol

There's plenty of 'old' series that are definitely worth watching though.
Definitely!
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
dunno, but if she told us she have a life, i believe her lol
So am I. I'm just teasing her. :heh
She has a very good relationship with Brazilians, by the way, there are two here now. XD
Hardy piss her off, so she is in the right way. :D
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So am I. I'm just teasing her. :heh
She has a very good relationship with Brazilians, by the way, there are two here now. XD
Hardy piss her off, so she is in the right way. :D
Yeah, she's almost a brazilian lol

Anyway, i thought she wouldn't like me cuz when we talked on skype she was a little harsh... haha
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah, she's almost a brazilian lol

Anyway, i thought she wouldn't like me cuz when we talked on skype she was a little harsh... haha
Yes, only missing the portuguese. She should learn Portuguese, I told her! :arf

Who was there? She can assume a defensive posture sometimes when there are bullies around her. :derp
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yeah, she's almost a brazilian lol

Anyway, i thought she wouldn't like me cuz when we talked on skype she was a little harsh... haha
you were there ? :gwah skype group chat is fucked up btw ... Hardy and Miguel own it :XD bad combination but actually an Argie-Brazil pair that actually works :XD
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Mig still appears there? Why he doesn't come here on MH? D:
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
you were there ? :gwah skype group chat is fucked up btw ... Hardy and Miguel own it :XD bad combination but actually an Argie-Brazil pair that actually works :XD
The first time i was there you treated me like an intruder T.T

Just Hardy and Greg talked to me tbh lol

Mig still appears there? Why he doesn't come here on MH? D:
He doesn't like us anymore ):
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
The first time i was there you treated me like an intruder T.T
Im sowwy if I did :gwah I dont really remember that though :XD Evil was so bad to me when I came there too :crying

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

He chose the wrong person to like. It is a pity. :(
take a like :3
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Im sowwy if I did :gwah I dont really remember that though :XD Evil was so bad to me when I came there too :crying

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------



take a like :3
Charile was bad with me when I came in the Skype chat. :p
It is incredible, but Hardy was the most friendly. He was trying to deceive me that time, I can see now. :oh

Thanks. :p
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Charile was bad with me when I came in the Skype chat. :p
It is incredible, but Hardy was the most friendly. He was trying to deceive me that time, I can see now. :oh

Thanks. :p
Hardy can be nice anytime he wants ... but mostly he doesnt :XD
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm just teasing you, it doesn't bother me anymore haha
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top