I need a short anime to waaaaaaaatch heeeeeeeeelp! 


Short in what meaning? There are short animes in length and short in number of episodes (10~12 episodes).I need a short anime to waaaaaaaatch heeeeeeeeelp!![]()


Angel Beats!Short in number of episodes![]()


What are you thinking?I have already watched 3 episodes!![]()

Its okay not super good thoughWhat are you thinking?![]()
at least not yet
It becomes better at each episode. Enjoy!Its okay not super good thoughat least not yet

Hyouka, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Sankarea, Service x Service, White Album 2, Zetsuen no Tempest, Hakkenden, Fate/Zero, Devil Survivor 2, Blood Lad...I need a short anime to waaaaaaaatch heeeeeeeeelp!![]()

I second those ones in bold.Hyouka, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Sankarea, Service x Service, White Album 2, Zetsuen no Tempest, Hakkenden, Fate/Zero, Devil Survivor 2, Blood Lad...
Be happy![]()

Angel densetsu -Short in number of episodes![]()
I cant wait for new epi of Nagii no Asuuu :3
whats up?
Nor can I. Nagi no Asukara <333333 hahaDomo! I started watching Angel Beats yesterday so I will finish that first and then I canI cant wait for new epi of Nagii no Asuuu :3
Charlie-kunwhats up?
Im so pissed off right now.Kat watch Angel Dens - next. I'm doing fine as usual, wbu?


Nothing can make me feel better just Future ... I wanna get fucking older and get the fuck off here ... I cant stand it more !
Well get un pissed off and watch that show, it will make you better.![]()
Trust me - yesterday will be history and tomorrow will be always a mystery.Nothing can make me feel better just Future ... I wanna get fucking older and get the fuck off here ... I cant stand it more !

