Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I need a short anime to waaaaaaaatch heeeeeeeeelp! :x3
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I need a short anime to waaaaaaaatch heeeeeeeeelp! :x3
Short in what meaning? There are short animes in length and short in number of episodes (10~12 episodes).
I think you're talking about the second option so... Angel Beats! :arf
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Short in number of episodes :XD
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Short in number of episodes :XD
Angel Beats! :arf

Really, after all this desperate of mine you can see that it is good. If you don't watch, I'll get mad.
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I have already watched 3 episodes! :arf
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I need a short anime to waaaaaaaatch heeeeeeeeelp! :x3
Hyouka, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Sankarea, Service x Service, White Album 2, Zetsuen no Tempest, Hakkenden, Fate/Zero, Devil Survivor 2, Blood Lad...

Be happy :zomg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hyouka, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Sankarea, Service x Service, White Album 2, Zetsuen no Tempest, Hakkenden, Fate/Zero, Devil Survivor 2, Blood Lad...

Be happy :zomg
I second those ones in bold. :nod
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Domo! I started watching Angel Beats yesterday so I will finish that first and then I can :zomg I cant wait for new epi of Nagii no Asuuu :3


Charlie-kun :zomg whats up?
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Domo! I started watching Angel Beats yesterday so I will finish that first and then I can :zomg I cant wait for new epi of Nagii no Asuuu :3


Charlie-kun :zomg whats up?
Nor can I. Nagi no Asukara <333333 haha
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,108
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kat watch Angel Dens - next. I'm doing fine as usual, wbu?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,108
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:hug

Well get un pissed off and watch that show, it will make you better. :nod
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
:hug

Well get un pissed off and watch that show, it will make you better. :nod
Nothing can make me feel better just Future ... I wanna get fucking older and get the fuck off here ... I cant stand it more !
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,108
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nothing can make me feel better just Future ... I wanna get fucking older and get the fuck off here ... I cant stand it more !
Trust me - yesterday will be history and tomorrow will be always a mystery. :nod
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It's incredible, she was praising her city in the previous page, now she can leave there as soon as possible. XD

Well, anynway, what did you think of Nisekoi 3rd episode? I forgot to sak earlier.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,108
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Leo - you'll notice women are always chaining their minds, constantly.

They want change. :nod
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top