Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Ah I ran into the anime of this, maybe yesterday, by chance. I think I saw one episode. Usually, I don't watch this type of series but it seemed rather good.
It's really good, but sometimes i think it's a little boring
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol well as I recall episdoe one had this locket thing but it was kind of obvious it belonged to the black hair girl?
Was the anime finished btw?
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
lol well as I recall episdoe one had this locket thing but it was kind of obvious it belonged to the black hair girl?
Was the anime finished btw?
No, the anime is currently airing and it's not so obvious :p
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No, the anime is currently airing and it's not so obvious :p
Oh you mean its a tricky one with some-kind of plot twist, ahem I sometimes hate over complications.
However, it was still enjoyable. I might check out rest of the episodes so far thats been aired.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Oh you mean its a tricky one with some-kind of plot twist, ahem I sometimes hate over complications.
However, it was still enjoyable. I might check out rest of the episodes so far thats been aired.
I won't say what it actually is, that would be a big spoiler, but i can say it's something like a plot twist lol

And this anime has only 3 episodes aired.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Do you know off chance how many episodes there will be? My guess around 12 or so?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hmmm that exceeds my expectations. Is the manga finished, then?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hmmm that exceeds my expectations. Is the manga finished, then?
No, it is on going with 107 chapters.
Nisekoi is a jump series! Where you were this entire time? XD

What is running in Jump is mandatory knowledge. :hmph
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't follow manga so heavy, barely read much.
So the anime must have tons of filler to carry over for short manga???
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I don't follow manga so heavy, barely read much.
So the anime must have tons of filler to carry over for short manga???
Nisekoi has story enough to fulfill two seasons with 26 episdoes. XD
It will cover only the first year of the series, probably.
It has been really faithful until now and I don't see any reason to put fillers.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nisekoi has story enough to fulfill two seasons with 26 episdoes. XD
It will cover only the first year of the series, probably.
It has been really faithful until now and I don't see any reason to put fillers.
Given past series that were not complete which followed by an anime. It usually has or had many fillers sometimes with alternate endings separate from manga.
Hopefully this one will work out - but who know with only 3 or 5 episodes thus-far.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I don't follow manga so heavy, barely read much.
So the anime must have tons of filler to carry over for short manga???
I don't think they will put fillers in the anime, that's the reason it'll have something like 24~26 episodes.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
:oh wtf

What happened?

:comfort
My parents :( They still think Im a kid oh I wanna leave soooo much as soon as fucking possible!

Oh, i can't stand Onodera, really! She's always on their way...
YES! In this case fuck true love or wtv it was when they were kids ... Kiiii-chan :wtf let them be together :x3

He's always flirting with Kat :teehee
Why didnt I notice that ? :XD Flirting is something different :edu

lool - well he's allowed to do that. Am I right, Kat??
Nope :nah
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
:oh wtf



My parents :( They still think Im a kid oh I wanna leave soooo much as soon as fucking possible!
I know how you're feeling, my father pisses me off everyday lol

YES! In this case fuck true love or wtv it was when they were kids ... Kiiii-chan :wtf let them be together :x3
I know, right? She likes him, ok but now he's dating someone else, i couldn't care less if it's a fake love, don't fuck meddle in their affairs!

Why didnt I notice that ? :XD Flirting is something different :edu
I don't know why...

:3c
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
When I said to my mother that I'm planning to go the United States, she said: "You will not go anywhere!", she thinks I'm crazy and that all foreigners are treated bad in U.S.. :p
I decided to not say anything for now. She will only believe when I am in the airport already. hahahahahaha
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I know how you're feeling, my father pisses me off everyday lol
you cant imagine how much I wanna gtfo :XD and live my own life somewhere abroad... omg how much I would love to travel and meet new ppl :wtf but I cant :(

I know, right? She likes him, ok but now he's dating someone else, i couldn't care less if it's a fake love, don't fuck meddle in their affairs!
If he is with Ono-chan I will get mad ... they cant be together :arf but Fake Love will become real Im pretty sure about that :nod right? :hi5

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

When I said to my mother that I'm planning to go the United States, she said: "You will not go anywhere!", she thinks I'm crazy and that all foreigners are treated bad in U.S.. :p
I decided to not say anything for now. She will only believe when I am in the airport already. hahahahahaha
I wish I could do the same just to say "Bye Im leaving. See you one day again o/" T_T
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You are 16 years old, you really don't have the proper age to go abroad alone. XD
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
you cant imagine how much I wanna gtfo :XD and live my own life somewhere abroad... omg how much I would love to travel and meet new ppl :wtf but I cant :(



If he is with Ono-chan I will get mad ... they cant be together :arf but Fake Love will become real Im pretty sure about that :nod right? :hi5
I think so too :derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top