Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
btw, Kat, you killed me :O

I can't be ur friend anymore hahaha
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Still, it's not considered an adult. XD
What is the age of adulthood there?
awwwwwww Hinata-kun and Yui-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :wtf :zomg awwww <3333333

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

btw, Kat, you killed me :O

I can't be ur friend anymore hahaha
I apologize I didnt know you were townie :( I will win that for you ! :x3
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
awwwwwww Hinata-kun and Yui-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :wtf :zomg awwww <3333333
Are you talking about Angel Beats?
Sweet, isn't? They get along very well and after all suffering Yui passed she deserve a happy ending. She is my second favorite character, behind Kanade. :blush
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
awwwwwww Hinata-kun and Yui-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :wtf :zomg awwww <3333333

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------



I apologize I didnt know you were townie :( I will win that for you ! :x3
I don't think so, there are 6 townies dead already lol
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Are you talking about Angel Beats?
Sweet, isn't? They get along very well and after all suffering Yui passed she deserve a happy ending. She is my second favorite character, behind Kanade. :blush
you mean after Kanade not behind lol :XD

and yeaaaaah they are so cuteeeeeee together :yay :x3 :wub :wtf :love I hope Kanade-chan and Oto-kun will be together too :zomg

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

I don't think so, there are 6 townies dead already lol
5 :hmph ... I WILL MAKE IT :arf

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

aha the day has started ! :gwah
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah, there are 6 dead bodies floating down the river now lol

And i really hope you can make it :^_^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Fii-kun have you seen Angel Beats :zomg ? If no go for it ... I have just fnished it .... I feeel sooo awww because of it :zomg

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

I will waatch Hyouka thingy next :nod
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Angel Beats is perfect, isn't? :zomg

Hyouka is mystery and more complex so, pay more attention while you watch it. :nod
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Angel Beats is perfect, isn't? :zomg

Hyouka is mystery and more complex so, pay more attention while you watch it. :nod
Kanabe-chan :wtf I loved it buuuuut It is not the best :XD
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Kanabe-chan :wtf I loved it buuuuut It is not the best :XD
Kanade. Don't miswrite Kanade's name in front of me. :nod
It is not the best... You need more experience to say such things. :hmph
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Kanade. Don't miswrite Kanade's name in front of me. :nod
It is not the best... You need more experience to say such things. :hmph
Oh sorry didnt see the spelling mistake there :XD
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Fii-kun have you seen Angel Beats :zomg ? If no go for it ... I have just fnished it .... I feeel sooo awww because of it :zomg

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

I will waatch Hyouka thingy next :nod
I haven't but i guess i will give it a try...

You will love Hyouka, it's awesome, really!

And Nagi is the best, don't you think? *-*
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I haven't but i guess i will give it a try...

You will love Hyouka, it's awesome, really!

And Nagi is the best, don't you think? *-*
Nagi iss amaaaaaazing *-*I looooooove it a lot :3
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,098
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey Kat, watch the stuff I say too, u.u.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,098
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kat never listens to Cha...............





:emocat
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
IT'S A SHAME!

Kat, you have to listen what the others are saying, you know?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Hey Kat, watch the stuff I say too, u.u.
You dont know what I like :hmph or do you ? :derp

I CUT MY HAIR YESTERDAY T_T I DONT HAVE HAIR NOW T_________________________T
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top