I AM 17 in a while!You are 16 years old, you really don't have the proper age to go abroad alone. XD
!I AM 17 in a while!You are 16 years old, you really don't have the proper age to go abroad alone. XD
!
Still, it's not considered an adult. XDI AM 17 in a while!!
awwwwwww Hinata-kun and Yui-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanStill, it's not considered an adult. XD
What is the age of adulthood there?
awwww <3333333I apologize I didnt know you were towniebtw, Kat, you killed me :O
I can't be ur friend anymore hahaha
I will win that for you ! 
Are you talking about Angel Beats?awwwwwww Hinata-kun and Yui-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan![]()
awwww <3333333

I don't think so, there are 6 townies dead already lolawwwwwww Hinata-kun and Yui-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan![]()
awwww <3333333
---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------
I apologize I didnt know you were townieI will win that for you !
![]()
you mean after Kanade not behind lolAre you talking about Angel Beats?
Sweet, isn't? They get along very well and after all suffering Yui passed she deserve a happy ending. She is my second favorite character, behind Kanade.![]()
I hope Kanade-chan and Oto-kun will be together too 
5I don't think so, there are 6 townies dead already lol
... I WILL MAKE IT 


? If no go for it ... I have just fnished it .... I feeel sooo awww because of it 



Kanabe-chanAngel Beats is perfect, isn't?
Hyouka is mystery and more complex so, pay more attention while you watch it.![]()
I loved it buuuuut It is not the best 
Kanade. Don't miswrite Kanade's name in front of me.Kanabe-chanI loved it buuuuut It is not the best
![]()


Oh sorry didnt see the spelling mistake thereKanade. Don't miswrite Kanade's name in front of me.
It is not the best... You need more experience to say such things.![]()

I haven't but i guess i will give it a try...Fii-kun have you seen Angel Beats? If no go for it ... I have just fnished it .... I feeel sooo awww because of it
---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------
I will waatch Hyouka thingy next![]()
Nagi iss amaaaaaazing *-*I looooooove it a lot :3I haven't but i guess i will give it a try...
You will love Hyouka, it's awesome, really!
And Nagi is the best, don't you think? *-*
I knew you would love it hahaNagi iss amaaaaaazing *-*I looooooove it a lot :3

You dont know what I likeHey Kat, watch the stuff I say too, u.u.
or do you ?