Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I even don't know what Charlie likes regarding anime and manga, or don't remember. XD
If he is not used to watch series like Nisekoi, he doesn't know what you like, indeed.

Why did you cut your hair? Girls mustn't cut their hairs! :gwah
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I even don't know what Charlie likes regarding anime and manga, or don't remember. XD
If he is not used to watch series like Nisekoi, he doesn't know what you like, indeed.

Why did you cut your hair? Girls mustn't cut their hairs! :gwah
wut we have to cuz if we dont then it stops growing and I didnt do that for 6 months so yeah I needed that :XD
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
wut we have to cuz if we dont then it stops growing and I didnt do that for 6 months so yeah I needed that :XD
Rewrite it in English, please. :p
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Rewrite it in English, please. :p
it is is English ^^

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

wut? we have to, cuz if we dont, then it stops growing and I didnt do that for 6 months ,so yeah I needed that :XD
here lets see if your commas can help you :derp
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The commas helped a lot, thanks. :XD
Commas make part of the English, too. :edu

They stop to grow? Really? :o
I've seen girls with 1 meter of hair. I think they don't cut it. XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
The commas helped a lot, thanks. :XD
Commas make part of the English, too. :edu

They stop to grow? Really? :o
I've seen girls with 1 meter of hair. I think they don't cut it. XD
You cut your hair just the "endings", if you do it like once per 2 months it grows faster so thats why its long :p
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I see... Girls' secrets. :derp
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Not by what I know. :XD
Probably you meant "fofinho", if it was that, thanks. :blush
yeah I meant fofinho :XD but just saying the word nothing certain to anybody :derp :toc
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
yeah I meant fofinho :XD but just saying the word nothing certain to anybody :derp :toc
What do you mean? :XD
Say things clear! :yelling
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I still don't understand, but never mind. XD

Where did you pick "fofonho" btw? :hmm
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Stop flirting, you two!

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

I let my hair grow for 3 years without cut it, it grew a lot lol
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I knew that he would say it. No comments. :-_-
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
fofinho :hee

haha
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Sure
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top