- Joined
- Jul 12, 2013
- Messages
- 2,572
- Reaction score
- 2,467
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Nope, it is in chapter 17.16 I think.
Nope, it is in chapter 17.16 I think.
It is nearly at the same amount of material that BLue Exorcist anime covered (14chps), so I dont think it is too soon.It's still a little too soon, with only four collected volumes. Owari has only been serialized for a little over a year (2012 issue #10).
and the anime was bad, of course it's too soon...It is nearly at the same amount of material that BLue Exorcist anime covered (14chps), so I dont think it is too soon.
It's a bit different.and the anime was bad, of course it's too soon...
took it quite some time. its not like its over since long ago...It is confirmed that the Gamma's vomic going to air on April.
March Issue:797 :作者の都合により名無しです:2014/01/31(金) 22:09:35.02 ID:B0kzdXxzO
画像はちょっと難しいから文字だけで勘弁してくれると嬉しいです
青エク(巻頭C)
セラフ
新テニ
カゴプリ
双星(C)
ミサワ
セカンドブレイン(C)
とらぶる
ボクのマンガ
1/11
増田
鬼さん(C)
帝一
てとくち
クレイモア
魔族のおしごと(読切C)
殺し屋様
ガンマ
コッピー
エンバ
PARマン
ロザバン(C)
テガミ
ファンタズマ
April Issue:804 :作者の都合により名無しです:2014/01/31(金) 22:53:32.13 ID:B0kzdXxzO
4月号予告
1/11巻頭C
新テニ、ガンマ、てとくち、帝一センターC
あと出張含めて読切3本
