- Joined
- Apr 27, 2013
- Messages
- 167
- Reaction score
- 223
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hi!! Where I can look good scans of one-shot Dark Pawn by Shiibashi Hiroshi??
Sorry for my English...
Sorry for my English...
IIRC Dark Pawn was never scanlated in English. Only raws or the Chinese Edited Manga are available. Here, the link for the chineseHi!! Where I can look good scans of one-shot Dark Pawn by Shiibashi Hiroshi??
Glad to know I'm not the only one who feels that way about Medaka Box. Off topic, but, does this mean we'll get an FEV of it sooner rather than later?I think, like with Medaka Box before it, nothing will really be able to be worthy of replacing it. What Beelzebub has managed to be is so unique unto itself that whatever comes next won't compare. I mean what comes next can be BETTER, but nothing'll be quite like Beelzebub. Sad, really. Kinda.


It even has Isami sitting with Takumi, excellent, if Soma could have been there.Wonderful Wonder world looks interesting,and Color pages of Souma and WT are really good
Didn't Beelzebub already have light novels?I know Psyren got a light novel, and Medaka Box got a fanbook, maybe Beelzebub could have something similar!

I think Assassination Classroom could last that long, unless the general view is the author said itd be less than 20 chapters or the implication that its length has been set was supposed to be 20 chapters or less. If an arc like hotel which in total time for the series was about two or so days could last that long, then imagine how much other significant events could last, some single day events, I imagine could even take up a whole volume based on how intense with the plot he can get.Assassination Classroom's duration isn't going to be 100% set in stone though. Like, I just can't see a serialized manga being so fixed that the overall plan of it doesn't change at all. Neuro lasted 23 volumes, but who knows how long Matsui wants Assassination Classroom to go on for. Maybe he's already set it to end at around 30 volumes, but we just won't know until it happens. Maybe I'm siding with the author too much, but, I just think of the writing process being a lot more organic than that.
Glad to know I'm not the only one who feels that way about Medaka Box. Off topic, but, does this mean we'll get an FEV of it sooner rather than later?
I'll miss Beelzebub too. Then again, I also predicted it was ending about a year ago...so yeah, its been a long time coming. I hope it gets an extended epilogue in Jump NEXT or something. If not I'll just have to buy the final volume and scan it myself. I'd also love for there to be a fanbook. I know Psyren got a light novel, and Medaka Box got a fanbook, maybe Beelzebub could have something similar!
I actually rebuilt plans (including me pushing the Medaka Box episode forward a bunch) around Beelzebub ending. I've been pretty anxious for it to be done so I can give it a proper episode.Glad to know I'm not the only one who feels that way about Medaka Box. Off topic, but, does this mean we'll get an FEV of it sooner rather than later?
I'll miss Beelzebub too. Then again, I also predicted it was ending about a year ago...so yeah, its been a long time coming. I hope it gets an extended epilogue in Jump NEXT or something. If not I'll just have to buy the final volume and scan it myself. I'd also love for there to be a fanbook. I know Psyren got a light novel, and Medaka Box got a fanbook, maybe Beelzebub could have something similar!
as long as he doesn't give us specific time frames like christmas he can even let autaum go on for years of serialization.I think Assassination Classroom could last that long, unless the general view is the author said itd be less than 20 chapters or the implication that its length has been set was supposed to be 20 chapters or less. If an arc like hotel which in total time for the series was about two or so days could last that long, then imagine how much other significant events could last, some single day events, I imagine could even take up a whole volume based on how intense with the plot he can get.
It's the tiger eye vs. the dragon eye. I don't know if that's the reference vinceled was referring to, but it's a common theme among manga, previously used among fellow WSJ titles One Piece and Beelzebub (back when it was still awesome).I guess Naruto's constantly using certain characters' eyes to show power-ups.
BTW what does "Kogan" and "Ryugan" mean? I guess is something like Child eye and Dragon eye?