Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Is that so? Girls have this kind of limit? I didn't know. :hmm
Men can grow until 22s I guess, you're at your limit, too.
Yeah, the most of the girls doesn't grow that much after their menarche...

And the guys stop growing at 21.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Oh, i watched 3 episodes of Angel Beats! today, it's a good anime... i liked it very much.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I'm only 1.68m ):

How tall are u? :hmph
I meant the 'Spec' in your name lol

1.92-1.93

But Kat is a girl and she has already menstruated, so she won't grow any taller lol
:epicfacepalm there are limits how far can one go... and there are places those limits could be crossed of course.

Yeah, the most of the girls doesn't grow that much after their menarche...

And the guys stop growing at 21.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Oh, i watched 3 episodes of Angel Beats! today, it's a good anime... i liked it very much.
report fav char(s) when done.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
But it's true, Lipe looks taller >_<
 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
He want to make Kat a dwarf. :XD
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
porn*

what do you mean?
I was talking about the height.
I just realized that your previous post may have a perv connotation. :derp
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I was talking about the height.
I just realized that your previous post may have a perv connotation. :derp
yeah, sry, typo :teehee

I was talking about that too.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Oh.

What's so bad about being 1 50?

...definetly not.
It's hard to see above the crowd when you're meter and a half.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It's hard to see above the crowd when you're meter and a half.
On the other hand, you can have a lower centre of gravity, which is beneficial in a lot of ways.

Do you get a lot of hate when you stand in front of a crowd?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
On the other hand, you can have a lower centre of gravity, which is beneficial in a lot of ways.

Do you get a lot of hate when you stand in front of a crowd?
No, I get applause :Haha

I prefer reaching high places than being hard to topple. When you're tall you fall slower.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
But the fall hurts more ^^
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
But the fall hurts more ^^
it's relative. those who've always been are used to falling from high places and for them that's normal. and that's another +
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
But that's a benefit of being tall, not something bad about being short :oh
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
But that's a benefit of being tall, not something bad about being short :oh
I never said it's bad, I just like tall more. Short is easy to hide, transport, sustain. It's more efficient, and others, for example.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top