Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Well she likes to to skin... :XD

But I root for Mikoto x Kuroko anyway. \o/
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I actually prefer Kuroko :eyeroll
:-_-

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Vote Misaka :cookiehand
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Well she likes to to skin... :XD

But I root for Mikoto x Kuroko anyway. \o/

There's one particular one that has scarred me. :nomoar.

That's your favourite ship?

:-_-

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Vote Misaka :cookiehand
:hee Maybe. Has the next voting round began?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

There's one particular one that has scarred me. :nomoar.

That's your favourite ship?
Which one? :derp

In the Index-Universe? But of course.
 
Last edited:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

There's one particular one that has scarred me. :nomoar.

That's your favourite ship?



:hee Maybe. Has the next voting round began?
Not yet, later today. I can live with Mikasa winning, though it is not ideal.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Oh yeah, bob, when you've finished reading my thesis, please kindly tell me what you think about it.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Which one? :derp

In the Index-Universe? But of course.
It was bikini one; I actually I've shown it to you before on IRC. I dunno where I got it from anymore.

What about in general?


Oh yeah, bob, when you've finished reading my thesis, please kindly tell me what you think about it.
Yeah, sure.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

It was bikini one; I actually I've shown it to you before on IRC. I dunno where I got it from anymore.

What about in general?
I think I remember. If it is the one I think it is... Yeah you're right... x'D

In general... My #1 pair is Shana x Yuji from Shakugan no Shana. I'm pretty biased here though. :XD
My OTP pairing in the fictional world is Riki x Kurugaya from Little Busters (novel).
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Oh gosh, I'm thinking about it again :bored

I think I've only heard of Little Busters there; from you actually but not the other. What is so special about these characters you ship?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Oh gosh, I'm thinking about it again :bored

I think I've only heard of Little Busters there; from you actually but not the other. What is so special about these characters you ship?
Lol... There are worse pictues... :XD

Well Shana is my favourite character and I ship them because I had to wait for such a long time until it finally worked out... :XD
Regarding Little Busters... In my eyes it is one of best written stories in the world and Kurugaya is my favourite character there thanks to her story.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Lol... There are worse pictues... :XD

Well Shana is my favourite character and I ship them because I had to wait for such a long time until it finally worked out... :XD
Regarding Little Busters... In my eyes it is one of best written stories in the world and Kurugaya is my favourite character there thanks to her story.
There are? :gwah

Yeah you sometimes feel cheated if characters you ship don't end up together; as you've invested your emotions and time into them and the series. I had that same feeling whilst watching Sakamichi no Apollon; but in the end I was happy with how it turned out.

How's the anime? I won't be reading any VNs...
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

There are? :gwah

Yeah you sometimes feel cheated if characters you ship don't end up together; as you've invested your emotions and time into them and the series. I had that same feeling whilst watching Sakamichi no Apollon; but in the end I was happy with how it turned out.

How's the anime? I won't be reading any VNs...
But of course.

Gotta agree here. Too bad I root for the side character most of the time... :XD

The Anime is good and of course, it only has one romance route, not the one(s) I really like. But it is a nice rollercoaster. The VN completely crushed me, the Anime is on a similar level. :nod
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

But of course.

Gotta agree here. Too bad I root for the side character most of the time... :XD

The Anime is good and of course, it only has one romance route, not the one(s) I really like. But it is a nice rollercoaster. The VN completely crushed me, the Anime is on a similar level. :nod
The internet is scary place.

I think of the recent animes I've seen, Okabe and Makise are one of my favourite ships.

Got it. Maybe someday I'll get around to it.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

The internet is scary place.

I think of the recent animes I've seen, Okabe and Makise are one of my favourite ships.

Got it. Maybe someday I'll get around to it.
Indeed... :gwah

Steins;Gate huh? Haven't started the novel yet.

Please do. :nod
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Indeed... :gwah

Steins;Gate huh? Haven't started the novel yet.

Please do. :nod
Nothing is scarier than a dark Sky :heh

You have to watch it; it's really good. Very funny and emotional at times. Okabe is a such a hilarious character. I think I've linked scenes with him before on IRC, especially some of the english ones.

There's a VN for it too? I know there's a new movie out but I've yet to check it.

What will you give me if I do? :heh
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Nothing is scarier than a dark Sky :heh

You have to watch it; it's really good. Very funny and emotional at times. Okabe is a such a hilarious character. I think I've linked scenes with him before on IRC, especially some of the english ones.
There's a VN for it too? I know there's a new movie out but I've yet to check it.

What will you give me if I do? :heh
Hoho... :3c

Well I'm going to read it. :XD If I'm not wrong, the Anime is an adaption of the VN.

Nothing. Would be your miss... :D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Hoho... :3c

Well I'm going to read it. :XD If I'm not wrong, the Anime is an adaption of the VN.

Nothing. Would be your miss... :D
:worrybunny

I would trust you to know, I'm not sure about it. I've never read up on any related material besides watching the anime.

:pout
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

:worrybunny

I would trust you to know, I'm not sure about it. I've never read up on any related material besides watching the anime.

:pout
Hm?

Well if I get the chance I read/play the source material. :blush

Don't be like that.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

this my new jam bobby...
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Gay.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top