Jul 5, 2015 #2,001 Sky Otaku Overlord神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike Global Moderator Joined Dec 7, 2010 Messages 31,967 Reaction score 23,755 Age 35 Gender Male Country Sure, if you say so.
Jul 5, 2015 #2,002 goldb Strongest Under the Sun神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike Joined Mar 12, 2008 Messages 27,709 Reaction score 27,506 Gender Male Country You don't think I'm hot enough to get a girl like riki?
Jul 5, 2015 #2,003 MangaHelpers Now Sentient!英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 703 Reaction score 99 Age 20 Gender Hidden This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]3000849[/split]
Jul 5, 2015 #2,004 Notice me Escanor senpai Registered User伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Dec 27, 2008 Messages 12,424 Reaction score 4,560 Gender Female Country goldb said: You don't think I'm hot enough to get a girl like riki? Click to expand... Yeah she's way out of your league.
goldb said: You don't think I'm hot enough to get a girl like riki? Click to expand... Yeah she's way out of your league.