Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
What those people are teaching to you!? :yelling
They told you what the meaning of the second part of the phrase? :p
It means I love you, no ? :worrybunny

Hmmm the last one Angel Densetsu / anime, was listed as comedy and school life on wiki.
Its a very short anime ova I think with 3 episodes.
Good then I will watch it :nod
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,088
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Good then I will watch it :nod
Ok but going by past times, i will believe it after I see it, okay? :?bunny

Hmmm - you love this leo, nao??
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Ok but going by past times, i will believe it after I see it, okay? :?bunny

Hmmm - you love this leo, nao??
Oki I will tell you when I finish :nod
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It means I love you, no ? :worrybunny
Well... In a extremely perv way, but yeah... Maybe. :oh
I recommend not use it, I mean never.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
pft, toradora is so much better. Kat would daisuki it =3
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It roughly means "i want a thick dick". Punch him right now!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
It roughly means "i want a thick dick". Punch him right now!
WHAT ?! IT DOES MEAN THAT ?! ?!?!?!??!?!?! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH "I LOVE YOU" :gwah
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I know, right? Punch him!
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Thanks Lipe, you spare me to tell this. :p
This is bullying with Kat. Punch him! :(
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What amazes me is that Kat will do brigadeiro to him after this rude phrase. I think she still doesn't know the gravity of this. If I spoke this in my house, I would be kicked out. :XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
OMG IM SO GOOOOOOD ! OMG OMG THIS IS AWESOME SO DELICIOUS! :wtf
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Omg dat Kuroko match will last another 5657852 episodes I think! TOO Long! :nah
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
wait kat what exactly did u cut?I cant see any difference in hair
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top