Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Webtoon doesn't make any sense. Sounds like a web-cartoon, not a comic. So misleading, so stupid. :nah

And please, I've tried getting through the first arc, but that was horribly writter and all over the place, so terrible. :nah
I know it doesn't make any sense, but it's a cool term lol

Webcomic is so bleh haha

And SIU is a genius :hmph haha

Should I ? :derp
Absolutely

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Kat, my internet is offline, i'm using the internet from my phone T.T

I won't be able to watch Nagi tomorrow cuz this net is sooooo slow. God dammit!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Kat, my internet is offline, i'm using the internet from my phone T.T

I won't be able to watch Nagi tomorrow cuz this net is sooooo slow. God dammit!
Awwww that sux :( can't you go somewhere to watch it ? :worrybunny

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Anyways guys ... if you have time go read my story :XD and tell me what u think pls :worrybunny
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Awwww that sux :( can't you go somewhere to watch it ? :worrybunny

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Anyways guys ... if you have time go read my story :XD and tell me what u think pls :worrybunny
At my gf's house, probably, but i only go there in the weekends T.T

Anyway, where have you wrote your story? I'll read it for sure. :p
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I will read when I have the courage. XD
I have a fanfic of 102 chapters, I have experience about it. :hip

Before I read, I can say that you have to make paragraphs. When people see that block of text their laziness actives immediately. I hope that you used commas this time. XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I will read when I have the courage. XD
I have a fanfic of 102 chapters, I have experience about it. :hip

Before I read, I can say that you have to make paragraphs. When people see that block of text their laziness actives immediately. I hope that you used commas this time. XD
hhaha well no :XD
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
hhaha well no :XD
And you wrote above "sorry for my grammar". I know that you know how to use commas, you just don't want to. :errr
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
And you wrote above "sorry for my grammar". I know that you know how to use commas, you just don't want to. :errr
I will edit it, I promise Leo-sensei :pout
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I read it and i really liked. There is the grammar issue, but it's not a big problem, the story is easy to read and the plot is pretty interesting.

I'm looking forward to reading the second chapter =D

Gratz :^_^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I read it and i really liked. There is the grammar issue, but it's not a big problem, the story is easy to read and the plot is pretty interesting.

I'm looking forward to reading the second chapter =D

Gratz :^_^
you diiiid ? :zomg Thaaaaaaanks :blush
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Im going to sleep now so that Thursday will come faster :nod so I can watch Nagiiiiiiiiiii :zomg :x3 :love :wub
You're mean, you're just telling me that cuz i can't watch it tomorrow :sad
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im going to sleep now so that Thursday will come faster :nod so I can watch Nagiiiiiiiiiii :zomg :x3 :love :wub
This was one of the sadest things I have read today.

Kat one of these days, I think I'm going to pray that you grow up faster. So you can be free and move or whatever you wanted to when you were older.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
This was one of the sadest things I have read today.

Kat one of these days, I think I'm going to pray that you grow up faster. So you can be free and move or whatever you wanted to when you were older.
Now that you said it, I think Kat's phrases sounded like sleep is the only moment of relief in her life. :gwah
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Poor Kat, always wanting everything to go faster. The going faster reminds me of song from one the bands I like.
Leo / Kat have you heard of, this one??

 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Wtf is with you two emos? I think she said that because it's just a little bit closer to the weekend....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't know about leo but I was just teasing.
You're ruining da fun again....
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I was talking seriously, she complains about her life all the time. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top