Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Lol btw I did get your spam msg in the chat last night... Sorry I was afk at dinner for a long time :sweat
good that you didnt see .. we lost anyway :XD me and Haku cant win lane together :XD

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

:worrybunny yes?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Do you read ToG in Korean, lawlett-kun? :hmm

fanvoys? :hmm
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You also read Tog, Leo?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im kind of not reading but once in a while I read the last couple chapters. :D
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
ToG is amazing! It's the best webtoon i've ever read. I started the day before yesterday to read Noblesse, it's great but i think ToG is better. I just read until chapter 82 of it, though, maybe i change my mind after I catch up with the lastest chapter.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
WEBTOON

I hate that word.. So fucking stupid.. :-_-

It's a comic on the internet, why not call it web-comic like the rest of the world?
Stupid Koreans..
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I like more the word web-comic, too.

I wonder why we're talking about things Kat doesn't know nothing about here. It is on purpose? :teehee
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Will you believe me when I say ... that I actually read some of ToG ? :XD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Even I read chapters of that piece of crap comic.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Webtoon doesn't make any sense. Sounds like a web-cartoon, not a comic. So misleading, so stupid. :nah

And please, I've tried getting through the first arc, but that was horribly writter and all over the place, so terrible. :nah
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Will you believe me when I say ... that I actually read some of ToG ? :XD
Really? :o
Continue to read it, it's awesome.

Don't pay attention on what Xad says about manga/manhwa, he doesn't know what is good or bad, except for rare occasions.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Again with this shit? Fuck off, Leo! :arf
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Should I ? :derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top