- Joined
- May 30, 2012
- Messages
- 13,583
- Reaction score
- 3,219
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Yes, you should.Should I ?![]()
Yes, you should.Should I ?![]()
I know it doesn't make any sense, but it's a cool term lolWebtoon doesn't make any sense. Sounds like a web-cartoon, not a comic. So misleading, so stupid.
And please, I've tried getting through the first arc, but that was horribly writter and all over the place, so terrible.![]()
haha AbsolutelyShould I ?![]()
Awwww that suxKat, my internet is offline, i'm using the internet from my phone T.T
I won't be able to watch Nagi tomorrow cuz this net is sooooo slow. God dammit!
can't you go somewhere to watch it ? 
and tell me what u think pls 
At my gf's house, probably, but i only go there in the weekends T.TAwwww that suxcan't you go somewhere to watch it ?
---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------
Anyways guys ... if you have time go read my storyand tell me what u think pls
![]()

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/2995531-Mafia-Game?p=3696268&viewfull=1#post3696268At my gf's house, probably, but i only go there in the weekends T.T
Anyway, where have you wrote your story? I'll read it for sure.![]()


hhaha well noI will read when I have the courage. XD
I have a fanfic of 102 chapters, I have experience about it.
Before I read, I can say that you have to make paragraphs. When people see that block of text their laziness actives immediately. I hope that you used commas this time. XD

And you wrote above "sorry for my grammar". I know that you know how to use commas, you just don't want to.hhaha well no![]()

I will edit it, I promise Leo-senseiAnd you wrote above "sorry for my grammar". I know that you know how to use commas, you just don't want to.![]()


you diiiid ?I read it and i really liked. There is the grammar issue, but it's not a big problem, the story is easy to read and the plot is pretty interesting.
I'm looking forward to reading the second chapter =D
Gratz![]()
Thaaaaaaanks 
yep... welcomeyou diiiid ?Thaaaaaaanks
![]()

Im going to sleep now so that Thursday will come fasteryep... welcome![]()
so I can watch Nagiiiiiiiiiii

You're mean, you're just telling me that cuz i can't watch it tomorrowIm going to sleep now so that Thursday will come fasterso I can watch Nagiiiiiiiiiii
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

This was one of the sadest things I have read today.Im going to sleep now so that Thursday will come fasterso I can watch Nagiiiiiiiiiii
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Now that you said it, I think Kat's phrases sounded like sleep is the only moment of relief in her life.This was one of the sadest things I have read today.
Kat one of these days, I think I'm going to pray that you grow up faster. So you can be free and move or whatever you wanted to when you were older.

