Mag Talk Bessatsu Shonen Magazine

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Meaning it's out already then?
No one posts the ToC for this magazine?
Not yet.

Also, I don't think there really are people who regularly upload the ToC for this magazine, or even cares about the ToC for this magazine.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Really? Doesn't this come out on Friday though?
Street date is always on the 9th. Shingeki spoilers are already out. Betsumag Raws should be out soon.
 

Stark700

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2013
Messages
1,010
Reaction score
814
Gender
Hidden
Country
Winterfell
Street date is always on the 9th. Shingeki spoilers are already out. Betsumag Raws should be out soon.
Ahh, thank you. I was wondering because CR has the Shingeki chapter release date for Feb 7th.
 

vinceled

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
992
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
March Issue ToC :

Alright was actually too tired to post it when I got it yesterday so doing it now. I'll upload the preview pages shortly afterwards.



---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Preview Pages :




 

Blader

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2013
Messages
274
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
It just me or seem like Aku no Hana this issue would have more pages than usual. a 50 pages per chapter is unusual for this series.

Yeah, I don't know why people think the series from other magazine just get cover and don't have anything to do with it
I just want to made sure about it. not because I didn't know the policy.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Still no Half&Half yet. I wonder when it will resume again. it already 6 months since its last chapter.
 

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
March Issue ToC :

Alright was actually too tired to post it when I got it yesterday so doing it now. I'll upload the preview pages shortly afterwards.



---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Is Doubutsu no Kuni getting a announcement?
 

vinceled

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
992
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah the second series ending this issue is "Fujimi Lovers". That's why there'll 3 new series next issue.
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yeah the second series ending this issue is "Fujimi Lovers". That's why there'll 3 new series next issue.
I feel like BSM is just massacring every series because they didn't find any hit series since its first issue.
 

Heiji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
7,928
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
5 series end in march issue

Dobutsu no Kuni
Diablo no Soup
Slime
Fujin Lovers
Coluomb File
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
5 series end in march issue

Dobutsu no Kuni
Diablo no Soup
Slime
Fujin Lovers
Coluomb File
Yup, BSM is just massacring the series (but, it said that just part 1 ended for Diablo no Soup; so I think this one going have part 2).
 

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I wonder what series will replace them?
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
What? Fujimi Lovers is ending? The art for that looks so cool....I guess I can buy all the tanks now though so it's not terrible. But geez, five series? That's a lot.
 

vinceled

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
992
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
What? Fujimi Lovers is ending? The art for that looks so cool....I guess I can buy all the tanks now though so it's not terrible. But geez, five series? That's a lot.
I was hesitatting on whether I should buy the tanks too but if it's only 3 of them I'll definity have them imported here. The series was a really nice read... A bit weird though.
 

MattC302

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2010
Messages
820
Reaction score
296
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
I really love Doubutsu no Kuni(and I'm confident I will like the ending well enough), so I hope Makoto Raiku comes back soon with a new series.
 

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Save us Mashima.
 

TXC

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
930
Reaction score
188
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I feel like BSM is just massacring every series because they didn't find any hit series since its first issue.
Besides SnK and Aku no Hana (successful comparing with the rest), all the successful series were transferred to the weekly magazine...
 
Top