Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
But Manaka feels for Tsumugu over Hii-kun ... cuz if she loved him I think she would tell him after he told her that he loved her and after he hugged her at school in Shioshishio, no ? :worrybunny
noooooooo, didn't you pay attention in the others episodes?

I'll rewatch and point some things that make me believe she loves Hikari over Tsumugu
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
noooooooo, didn't you pay attention in the others episodes?

I'll rewatch and point some things that make me believe she loves Hikari over Tsumugu
What exactly make you feel she loves Hii-kun more?
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Hola Kat? U speak spanish? :33 nah just here saying hello :pp
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What exactly make you feel she loves Hii-kun more?
At the end of the episode 12 when she ran a she shout Hikari's name (but she got caught by the net :-_-)

After this, when she talked with Tsumugu in the episode 13 and told him he was the sun but she acted like, althought he was her sun, she couldn't reach him and cried. After this, she met Hikari and she would tell him something (she would confess her feelings), but they talked at the same time and she let him speak, so she said that she would tell him after the ofunehiki what she wanted say.

Didn't you feel the same? For real?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hola Kat? U speak spanish? :33 nah just here saying hello :pp
No, she doesn't. She is a nice girl, except when she is talking about Nagi no Asukara in the wrong place. XD
She will answer you when she tires to discuss Nagi. :p

Go discuss it in the right thread, these spoilers are annoying! :yelling
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
No, she doesn't. She is a nice girl, except when she is talking about Nagi no Asukara in the wrong place. XD
She will answer you when she tires to discuss Nagi. :p

Go discuss it in the right thread, these spoilers are annoying! :yelling
stfu and gtfo!

This is her thread and we're talking about Nagi now so this is the right place :hmph
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Hola Kat? U speak spanish? :33 nah just here saying hello :pp
nono I dont I just know some words :x3 I cant even write them... what I know hmm Enchantada de kono serte ... well I wrote it as I hear it :XD
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
nono I dont I just know some words :x3 I cant even write them... what I know hmm Enchantada de kono serte ... well I wrote it as I hear it :XD
Encantada de conocerte :p
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
At the end of the episode 12 when she ran a she shout Hikari's name (but she got caught by the net :-_-)

After this, when she talked with Tsumugu in the episode 13 and told him he was the sun but she acted like, althought he was her sun, she couldn't reach him and cried. After this, she met Hikari and she would tell him something (she would confess her feelings), but they talked at the same time and she let him speak, so she said that she would tell him after the ofunehiki what she wanted say.

Didn't you feel the same? For real?
Thats a good point... but I think she is more confused about her feelings I guess ... but anyways I think we wont find out anytime soon :/

No, she doesn't. She is a nice girl, except when she is talking about Nagi no Asukara in the wrong place. XD
She will answer you when she tires to discuss Nagi. :p

Go discuss it in the right thread, these spoilers are annoying! :yelling
Its annoying cuz you cant join ? :heh
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Thats a good point... but I think she is more confused about her feelings I guess ... but anyways I think we wont find out anytime soon :/



Its annoying cuz you cant join ? :heh
I think we will find out sooner than we expect... Manaka-chan <33333
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Its annoying cuz you cant join ? :heh
Not at all. It is because the thread get an awkward atmosphere. Nobody will say anything with these spoilers blocking them and the thread becomes a conversation between two people only. :oh
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Not at all. It is because the thread get an awkward atmosphere. Nobody will say anything with these spoilers blocking them and the thread becomes a conversation between two people only. :oh
so bring up the topic ? :heh
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Don't be jealous :3c
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I want to see this animation tomorrow. :nod
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
what animation?
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm always lively, you know :p
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
So much spoiler-talk... Am I missing out on something?!

SHOULD I LOOK?!


:arf
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It's just anime's talk. If you don't watch Nagi no Asakura i guess you'll be uninterested about our talk lol

If you watch Nagi, we talked about the last episode :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top