I'll just ignore it then. 



This is the best anime currently airing, you can ask about Kat's opinion about this anime and she'll tell you the same thing hahaSynopsis said:Long ago, all humans lived in the ocean. But some who longed for the land abandoned the ocean, casting off the special raiments granted to them by the sea god to adapt them to life under the sea...
Though mankind was divided into sea dwellers and land dwellers, each with different ways of thinking, they were all still fellow humans, and they continued to maintain contact as time went on.
Sakishima Hikari, Mukaido Manaka, Hiradaira Chisaki, and Isaki Kaname live in an undersea village, while Kihara Tsumugu lives on land.
When these middle school second-year land and sea dwellers meet for the first time, their hearts begin to undulate like the tides.
The youthful fantasy tale of these young people's lives unfolds in a strange and beautiful world.
Read more at http://myanimelist.net/anime/16067/Nagi_no_Asukara#YI7IWkpQxIXJdX5s.99

OMG !!!! PLEASE WATCH IT ... PLEASE PLEASE@Spectrum: What is Nagi no Asakura about? Could watch it :33


I've still only seen the 1st one.Nisekoi's episode 5 is already out. Go watch it and discuss in the anime's thread!![]()

I'm not talking with you, so nevermind.I've still only seen the 1st one.![]()

y not?I'm not talking with you, so nevermind.![]()

I will watch it but later ... after kuroko !Nisekoi's episode 5 is already out. Go watch it and discuss in the anime's thread!![]()
I NEED THAT DAMN MATCH TO FINISHBut Kuroko is coming tomorrow! YOU HAVE TIME NOW!I will watch it but later ... after kuroko !I NEED THAT DAMN MATCH TO FINISH

why tomorrow ?But Kuroko is coming tomorrow! YOU HAVE TIME NOW!

It's never out on a Saturday?Oh Kuroko is not out yet![]()
Its always on Saturday evening you noob.It's never out on a Saturday?
What episode are you waiting for?Its always on Saturday evening you noob.

Episode 18 airs in about 9 hours from now..Its always on Saturday evening you noob.

Thats awesome thenWow thanks for the sinopsis it was great ^^ mmm drama and romance huh? I'll watch it for sure! :33 oh yeah Kuroko no basuke it's pretty interesting one of my faves ^^ (just saw till 2nd episode of 2nd season tho xD)
New episode will be released today? Cool ^^
You should watch Nisekoi too Leo is a big fan ... it has 5 episodes so far so you can catch up quickly ^^
