Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I meant "what do you do?". I ate a "do". :derp
I work and travel. :p

I was traveling with a group of friends who were performing throughout Europe the past few weeks.
As soon as we get back to NL I'm usually instantly working like crazy.

I've barely touched a show, book or game since the year started. There's only time for a movie here or there and that's it.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I work and travel. :p

I was traveling with a group of friends who were performing throughout Europe the past few weeks.
As soon as we get back to NL I'm usually instantly working like crazy.

I've barely touched a show, book or game since the year started. There's only time for a movie here or there and that's it.
Nice.
I'll go back to college next week. I'll be busy as well. Fortunately, Nisekoi is aired on Saturday's. :blush
I will get late with some animes, though.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Nice.
I'll go back to college next week. I'll be busy as well. Fortunately, Nisekoi is aired on Saturday's. :blush
I will get late with some animes, though.
Oh yeah, I have school in-between too.. :XD

I'm behind with so much stuff! :bored
I've been catching up with Arrow, Raising Hope, Graham Norton Show and Hajime no Ippo: Rising today.

I've got Kuroko, Magi, Tokyo Ravens and Yowamushi Pedal on schedule for tomorrow. :p
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
How rude :O

@Kat, did you really love Nagi, didn't you? *-*
OMG I LOVE NAGI SO MUCH ... REALLY ITS ONE OF THE BEST ANIME I HAVE EVER WATCHED! so is KUROKO and NISEKOI omg THATS MY NEW TOP 3!

Ps: Kuroko was amazing today :zomg *-*

IKR. He used to be such a nice kid some time ago :(
You used to be that tooo :derp Just kidding ^^

wtf? I like Nisekoi a lot.. :oh

And I watched the first episode, twice (once with a girlfriend). But I'm saving the season for a marathon. :nod

YOU KNOW NOTHING! :arf
OH you have a girlfriend or you meant your dog ? :derp
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
He has 4 bitches
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
He is like in Turkey or those countries when a guy can have as many girls as he wants :toc
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
He is like in Turkey or those countries when a guy can have as many girls as he wants :toc
So many Turkish people will feel insulted by this :XD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Shut up Kat.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
So many Turkish people will feel insulted by this :XD
why insulted ? You men like to have more women dont you ? :XD Its good for them no ?

I dont like it though :hmph
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I was just joking.. :emocat
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
why insulted ? You men like to have more women dont you ? :XD Its good for them no ?
It's rather outdated, so if someone said something like that about my country I'd feel insulted, yeah.

You like having more than 1 man? :heh
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
It's rather outdated, so if someone said something like that about my country I'd feel insulted, yeah.

You like having more than 1 man? :heh
No I said I didnt like it :p

why insulted ? You men like to have more women dont you ? :XD Its good for them no ?

I dont like it though :hmph
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Oh, I thought you didn't like 1 dude having 4 wives, lol.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Oh, I thought you didn't like 1 dude having 4 wives, lol.
that too though .. I think its pretty stupid but we learned at school that if the guys have lets say 3 wives and he has 5 children with the first then if the other too want 5 kids too he has to make it :p you know equality
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
But I was just joking! :bored

It's just one. :wub
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
But I was just joking! :bored

It's just one. :wub
Its almost unbelieveble that you are in love, lol ... congratz btw Im happy for you ^^
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Why is that unbelievable? :o

Seems you don't know me at all, because I'm always a sucker in love..
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
OMG Kat that's so ... :nah

@Tom :comfort
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Those are just illusions.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

And also, I'm always in love with all of them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top