Only here for the food.

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.

Cuz you like me :p

:super
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.

I do not. Is there even anything to like about you?
My unconditional love for you? :hee

My uchiha ass
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.

I finally saw Frozen!

I really love Elsa! :zomg

But the movie as a whole was rather disappointing, I expected something more fun, like Tangled, but.. besides the improved animation and art, which both were absolutely stunning, it was just.. not what I expected.

But Elsa! :wub
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.

I finally saw Frozen!

I really love Elsa! :zomg

But the movie as a whole was rather disappointing, I expected something more fun, like Tangled, but.. besides the improved animation and art, which both were absolutely stunning, it was just.. not what I expected.

But Elsa! :wub
Yep, I've finally watched it too... a few days ago.

And yes, it was a bit disappointing for me too and I can honestly say I still like Tangled more. In Tangled case, it's easy to be absorbed into the story, but in Frozen... nah.
Elsa actually disappoints me too (I think I wish she has more backbone), but the others are awesome characters. I love Olaf the most, and Kristoff comes second.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.

See, I already forgot who Kristoff was.. Not a good sign. :sweatdrop

Elsa should definitely have some more backbone, or just be more of a bitch/baddy.
There was a bad guy in the movie.. but he didn't really interest me at all, Elsa should've taken that part a bit more.

Olaf was great, I was afraid he was going to be a typical comic-relief mascot character.. which he was.. but he was hilarious and cute in the right way.

But Elsa is just my kind of girl, :teehee
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.

See, I already forgot who Kristoff was.. Not a good sign. :sweatdrop

Elsa should definitely have some more backbone, or just be more of a bitch/baddy.
There was a bad guy in the movie.. but he didn't really interest me at all, Elsa should've taken that part a bit more.

Olaf was great, I was afraid he was going to be a typical comic-relief mascot character.. which he was.. but he was hilarious and cute in the right way.

But Elsa is just my kind of girl, :teehee
You know, the guy with Anna? He's actually a pretty fun guy though Flynn from Tangled is more my type. :p

I thought when she sings Let It Go, she finally finds her courage, but it turns out it's all bravado since when Anna shows up, she is still so scared. I was disappointed then. I think Elsa should have embodied more of the ice queen persona, but not necessarily a villain. I'm pretty disappointed too about the villains... heck, I don't even think they can be called villains because they are not actually evil, just very, very greedy.

I particularly love Olaf because he can't seem to be fazed. Even when he is impaled, he can just comment on it very casually... or when he is melting, which leads to this precious quote by Olaf:


Huh. So you like that type?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.

You know, the guy with Anna? He's actually a pretty fun guy though Flynn from Tangled is more my type. :p

I thought when she sings Let It Go, she finally finds her courage, but it turns out it's all bravado since when Anna shows up, she is still so scared. I was disappointed then. I think Elsa should have embodied more of the ice queen persona, but not necessarily a villain. I'm pretty disappointed too about the villains... heck, I don't even think they can be called villains because they are not actually evil, just very, very greedy.

I particularly love Olaf because he can't seem to be fazed. Even when he is impaled, he can just comment on it very casually... or when he is melting, which leads to this precious quote by Olaf:


Huh. So you like that type?
Yeah, I googled him, he was indeed a lot of fun.

Let It Go was her highlight, but yeah, everything after that just seemed out-of-place and wrong, regarding her anyway.
And you're right, not necesarrily a villian, but more of an Ice Queen would've been better and more appropriate.

Just seeing that gif again made me get goosebumps, that little guy really hit a string, he was probably the best of the movie, now I think of it.

And yeah, I don't know, mentally and such, probably not.. too much like me.. :sweatdrop
But her appearance, yes, definitely, she's gorgeous, cute, sexy.. everything. :nod

Loved this moment leading up to the dress too.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.

Just seeing that gif again made me get goosebumps, that little guy really hit a string, he was probably the best of the movie, now I think of it.
Indeed. He is no mere mascot character. :nod

Loved this moment leading up to the dress too.
Yeah, that's one beautiful animation.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.

Did you spot Flynn and Rapunzel in Frozen btw?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.

Did you spot Flynn and Rapunzel in Frozen btw?
Yep, I did. Though that's because I was alerted to it before I watched the movie. :p
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.

Yep, I did. Though that's because I was alerted to it before I watched the movie. :p
Yeah.. so was I.. Probably would've missed it on my own..

Are you looking forward to their next movie (although something completely else), Big Hero 6?
It's in partnership with Marvel (ofc) and based on the comic of the same name.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.

Are you looking forward to their next movie (although something completely else), Big Hero 6?
It's in partnership with Marvel (ofc) and based on the comic of the same name.
Nope. I'm actually not a fan of animation movies. I only watched Frozen and Tangled because I love the classic fairytales they are based on. Other animation movies I watched because: a) I was bored, b) it was on TV, and c) my friends brought me to watch them.
Honestly the only animation movie I'm looking forward to now is How to Train Your Dragon 2 because I love Toothless.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.

Nope. I'm actually not a fan of animation movies. I only watched Frozen and Tangled because I love the classic fairytales they are based on. Other animation movies I watched because: a) I was bored, b) it was on TV, and c) my friends brought me to watch them.
Honestly the only animation movie I'm looking forward to now is How to Train Your Dragon 2 because I love Toothless.
How can you not love animation movies?! :gwah

But yeah, Dragons 2 is going to be great!
I've read the books, saw the movie, specials and I'm following the tv show. It's a great series! Looking forward to them growing up! :nod
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.

How can you not love animation movies?! :gwah

But yeah, Dragons 2 is going to be great!
I've read the books, saw the movie, specials and I'm following the tv show. It's a great series! Looking forward to them growing up! :nod
I wonder about that myself. It's not that they're bad, in fact, they're quite good (some of them, at least), but none of them really leaves a deep impression.

Well, wow. I'm not that dedicated, but yeah, I do look forward to them growing up (though Toothless looks the same to me :p).
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.

I wonder about that myself. It's not that they're bad, in fact, they're quite good (some of them, at least), but none of them really leaves a deep impression.

Well, wow. I'm not that dedicated, but yeah, I do look forward to them growing up (though Toothless looks the same to me :p).
Hmm.. What about 'anime' then? And how about those classic tear-jerking movies like Lion King or some shit like that?

Toothless grows more slowly, I guess, being a dragon and living almost forever and all.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.

Hmm.. What about 'anime' then? And how about those classic tear-jerking movies like Lion King or some shit like that?

Toothless grows more slowly, I guess, being a dragon and living almost forever and all.
Weird enough, I loooove anime. And no, Lion King is good, but not my favorite. Probably something to do with the themes of the story...

Yeah, probably that.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.

Weird enough, I loooove anime. And no, Lion King is good, but not my favorite. Probably something to do with the themes of the story...

Yeah, probably that.
That's weird alright, but I guess I can relate, sort of. From time to time it changes for me, I really love anime, but not other animation/cgi stuff. But then I love other works and I don't like anime. I'm in last phase right now, anime can fuck off, I'm all about Disney, Dreamworks and shit like that right now.

What is your favorite animated (non-anime and anime) movie then?
Lion King is far from being my favorite too, I'd chose Aladdin above Lion King any day, for example :nod
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The cold never bothered me anyway.

That's weird alright, but I guess I can relate, sort of. From time to time it changes for me, I really love anime, but not other animation/cgi stuff. But then I love other works and I don't like anime. I'm in last phase right now, anime can fuck off, I'm all about Disney, Dreamworks and shit like that right now.

What is your favorite animated (non-anime and anime) movie then?
Lion King is far from being my favorite too, I'd chose Aladdin above Lion King any day, for example :nod
I always love anime, I think, but I don't think I've ever liked western animated movie.

Hmm, now that you ask me, I realize I don't really have any favorite. In terms of movies, I prefer live-action ones, you see, but from all the animated movies, I think I like Tangled and Rise of the Guardians the most.
 
Top