Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
she just said she likes it. I suspect you of putting words in other people mouths (especially in mafia games) :imwatchingyou
No. No. And no.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
The world of sports discussions doesn't work this way.
Spain will lose to Brazil in June btw. :nod
Yeah, sports are a place for brainless brutes, not for courtesy and intelligence.
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
The world of sports discussions doesn't work this way.
Spain will lose to Brazil in June btw. :nod
Noooo Spain will win all the matches I'm sure! best team ever! ^^

(... oh I did it -.-')
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
your country is not even worth badmouthing lel
please leave this thread ...

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

The world of sports discussions doesn't work this way.
Spain will lose to Brazil in June btw. :nod
I really hope you lose SO MUCH that I would even pray for it ....
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
please leave this thread ...
yeah, kick him out! (right into my thread! :D)

@lawllet, you're welcome there.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

I really hope you lose SO MUCH that I would even pray for it ....
Harsh.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
They made me feel bad ... :pout
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
like worms like to say "REVENGE!"
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Imma leaf nao :arf later
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top