I don't care about suck trivial details :haha being a citizen of the solar system is enough, I shall defend that.

I don't care about suck trivial details :haha being a citizen of the solar system is enough, I shall defend that.

No. No. And no.she just said she likes it. I suspect you of putting words in other people mouths (especially in mafia games) :imwatchingyou
Go play LoL.No. No. And no.
Gotta travel, gonna play in 3 hours I guess.Go play LoL.


Can't, I already am as I stand. If I move I lose the buff.Gotta travel, gonna play in 3 hours I guess.
Go... be a dickhead![]()
The world of sports discussions doesn't work this way.Hee but by provoking u might hurt others :33

Yeah, sports are a place for brainless brutes, not for courtesy and intelligence.The world of sports discussions doesn't work this way.
Spain will lose to Brazil in June btw.![]()
Noooo Spain will win all the matches I'm sure! best team ever! ^^The world of sports discussions doesn't work this way.
Spain will lose to Brazil in June btw.![]()
(It's sports, they do the same to everyone, don't worry.)Noooo Spain will win all the matches I'm sure! best team ever! ^^
(... oh I did it -.-')
please leave this thread ...your country is not even worth badmouthing lel
I really hope you lose SO MUCH that I would even pray for it ....The world of sports discussions doesn't work this way.
Spain will lose to Brazil in June btw.![]()
yeah, kick him out! (right into my thread!please leave this thread ...
)Harsh.I really hope you lose SO MUCH that I would even pray for it ....

beg me.please leave this thread ...
[S
please don't leave me.beg me.
never. just gtfo or be nicebeg me.
lateran ass for an ass!never. just gtfo or be nice
a hole for a hole?an ass for an ass!
now now lets be nicea hole for a hole?