Re: flappy bird king
you thought a little girl would beat me?
you thought a little girl would beat me?


you had 65 just a few days agoyou thought a little girl would beat me?![]()


and anyway you just have 2 more than me!tsss tsss we all had 65 one day![]()

WAIT, YOU! I WILL BEAT YOUstill more than you. more is more![]()


nah i let you off, so when i beat you, your moral will be at 0Don't act so high-and-mighty scav.
183.![]()
scared of? i don't get your logic sometimesyou scared

I posted the previous one (179) on FB!None of you morons are posting screenshots, and I'm especially doubtful of Xad's score...pls


please ... why would I spam that on fbNone of you morons are posting screenshots, and I'm especially doubtful of Xad's score...pls
meh cuz i dont think it worth posting a ss unless you hit 200 or smh, too lazy. pretty lame lying bout an avg score lolNone of you morons are posting screenshots, and I'm especially doubtful of Xad's score...pls
You just jelly because you can't get passed the second pipe.Sounds like a bunch of bullshit from you three...hmm


proof or i didnt happenplease ... why would I spam that on fb
---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------
Just did 100 btw ^^
