asUkAra ... you suck 


asUkAra ... you suck![]()
Yeah, Lawlett sucksasUkAra ... you suck![]()

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELFUCK we are losing 3:1 Im watching hockey now ! ROOT FOR US !
---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------
What the actual fuck 1:7 T_T
game failed yeahLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL
but we still have a chance .. hopefully they will learn from that and we win against Slovenia, Russia (lol)
What is this weird picture I see you posting around? Why all of the absurdity?Your spectrum is wrong!
![]()
Whyyyy?Because i canWhat is this weird picture I see you posting around? Why all of the absurdity?Whyyyy?

wadda fuck is dat? loooooolYour spectrum is wrong!
![]()
Sure i've seen!Fiiiiiiiiiiiii-kuuuuuuuuuun have you seen Nagi ?![]()

your wrong spectrum.wadda fuck is dat? looooool
[/SPOILER]
Well ... *sigh I dunno what happend :/ hopefully they learn from it we will see .. its not like you always play excellent I guessWith Kat saying "we will win" multiple times, I was almost convinced that Slovakia would win something finally, but I was so naive apparently. Kat, you troll.![]()
Sure i've seen!
Chisaki on her school uniform
Why don't Manaka wake up? T.T
And i can't stand Chisaki like "oh yeah, i like Hikari blablabla" lol
they are so perfect for each other ... the night she got drunk I hoped HE WOULD FUCKING KISS HER! DAMMIT THEY ARE SO SLOW !beat russia tooFUCK we are losing 3:1 Im watching hockey now ! ROOT FOR US !
---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------
What the actual fuck 1:7 T_T

They could still wake up
Im not giving up .. I root for them in any case not just when they win 

I saw some videos, hockey is interesting because they fight everytime. XDbeat russia too![]()

i'm actually not a big fan...i admit the game is a little to fast for me...i tend to lose track of the puckI saw some videos, hockey is interesting because they fight everytime. XD


....i'm actually not a big fan...i admit the game is a little to fast for me...i tend to lose track of the puck
but,indeed the fights are fun to watch....![]()
