Showdown Anime Character Showdown - #5 Most Datable Character Edition

Final Round: Vote for the Most Datable Character!

  • Mio Akiyama [K-On!]

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Makise Kurisu [Steins;Gate]

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Holo [Spice and Wolf]

    Votes: 5 38.5%

  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Anime Character Showdown!
Where Characters Battle For Ultimate Glory


Welcome to the fith edition of the Anime Character Showdown. This is where your beloved animated characters will fight for the ultimate glory... No matter how unique, strong, cute or beautiful... Everyone is the same in front of your eyes!

Let's start the fith showdown. The Most Datable Character
​
edition!

We all have that one character we really like and love. So show us which character you would love to have as your boy- or girlfriend.
Who is your animated Valentine?
​


Here are the nomination rules:

- Any member of MangaHelpers can nominate one character for the showdown by posting in this thread and explaining why said character should participate in the showdown. Please post a link to a picture of the character you’re nominating.

- The nomination period will close once a fixed amount of time has passed. The showdown will then begin right away.

The voting rules:

- You can only vote for 1 character, so choose wisely.

- The voting will be done by voting in a poll.

- We’ll have 2 rounds, the first round will last 48 hours, so the voting period will be of 48 hours and the final round will last 72 hours.

- If the amount of nominations reaches a certain number, we will divide them into groups. Each group will have its own voting period.

- Only the 3 characters with the most votes will make it to the final round until finally one will be crowned as the absolute winner of the showdown. In case of a tie, we’ll have another round to break the tie. [Also applies to the group stage.]

- If only 3 characters are nominated after the nomination period has passed, we will start with the final round right away.

- As soon as the first round has ended, it will be closed. After that I will reveal / count the votes and then I'll start the final round with the characters that have proceeded.

- You’re more than welcome to discuss the characters participating in the showdown.

-Please don’t bash the character a member nominates nor bash the person who nominates said character. This is for fun! <3~

- And please remember, the forum rules also apply to this thread.

- Rules will be edited as necessary.

- End of the Nomination period: [11am CET] February 21, 2014.

Nominated Characters:

Group A:
1. Aoi Kunieda 6 votes
2. Makise Kurisu 4 votes
3. Mio Akiyama 3 votes

4. Eru Chitanda 2 votes
4. Yui Yuigahama 2 votes
4. Saber 2 votes
7. Kurumi Tokisaki 0 votes

Group B:
1. Kuroyukihime 4 votes
1. Holo 4 votes
3. Hilda 3 votes

4. Himeko Inaba 2 votes
4. Lucy Yamagami 2 votes
4. Chitoge Kirisaki 2 votes
7. Mizuki Himeji 0 votes

Group C:
1. Emi Yusa 7 votes
2. Maka Albarn 4 votes

3. Kyon 1 vote
3. Haydee Tebelin 1 vote
3. Hasebe 1 vote
6. Harutora Tsuchimikado 0 votes
6. Muu Alexis 0 votes

Second Round:
1. Holo 7 votes
2. Mio Akiyama 6 votes
3. Makise Kurisu 4 votes

4. Kuroyukihime 3 votes
5. Emi Yusa 2 votes
6. Aoi Kunieda 1 vote
7. Hilda 1 vote
8. Maka Albarn 1 vote
 
Last edited:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I nominate Yui from Oregairu



She's cute, she's sweet, and she's kind, but still strong willed enough to deal with Hikigaya and Yukinon.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Just in time. Now I can nominate her. :blush
Chitoge Kirisaki from Nisekoi, obviously! :arf

 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I nominate Kuroyukihime from Accel World

​
Because she has an awesome attitude, really cares for her significant other, and is generally badass... whilst still being really cute

(It was either her, or Mikoto Misaka - maybe I have a thing for girls who could quite easily kick my ass?!? :cheez)
 
Last edited:

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters


I nominate Mizuki Himeji from Baka to Test.
I mean, she's beautiful, considerate, gentle, cute, smart, funny (but also a bit scary) with her Yandere side and to top it all she has got a nice figure. :)
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I nominate Saber from Fate/Stay Night



She's kind, caring, loyal, strong and basically a living legend... and not to forget really cute :blush Nothing more I could wish for.

Oh and as a nice extra she looks great no matter what she's wearing :hurr The best maid :D



 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I nominate Chitanda Eru.



Cute, Honest, Generous, Intelligent, Good on Cooking, Cheerful, Have a nice long hair, big beautiful eyes, and a very curious girl.
 

Nnoitra

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 14, 2014
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Kurumi Tokisaki
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Shader

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
419
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Tough call..... there is atleast three of em...and i need to choose only one..... so...let it be....

I nominate Mio Akiyama from K-ON!




She is kind, shy, smart,awesome and moe-moe, kyun <3
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I support Tokisaki Kurumi and Kuroyukihime

I nominate Makise Kurisu from Steins;Gate
Why? Because she's a super ****** tensai shoujo <3

 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Holo from Spice and Wolf



Cute, amusing, proud, wise, can be manipulative at times and I like her arrogance.

Even her flaws are qualities:love. I must mention her animal ears too :hurr.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

NibbPower

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2011
Messages
60
Reaction score
22
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Harutora Tsuchimikado from Tokyo Ravens is datable to me. He's a bit slow and has a unique feature/past about him that makes me so curious.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,143
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I nominate Hilda from Beelzebub





Love her, smart and cold !

Well nothing to add !!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I nominate Yin from Darker than Black:

Cute, smart & cold beauty !


and I nominate Hilda from Beelzebub




Well nothing to add !!
You can only nominate one character. Please choose one. :)
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Kurumi Tokisaki
Kurumi is an epic character, but I can't support this. She would make a terrifying girlfriend. I'm not sure I'd want to see someone who would so casually butcher people (even they were creeps) in the middle of our first date.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Kurumi is an epic character, but I can't support this. She would make a terrifying girlfriend. I'm not sure I'd want to see someone who would so casually butcher people (even they were creeps) in the middle of our first date.
Watching it would be no fun. I'd join her in the action myself, that's what it takes to date a girl like Kurumi :awe
 
Top