Well wow, good timing again
Won't be here at the beginning but I guess I will lurk during my break 
Won't be here at the beginning but I guess I will lurk during my break 
Won't be here at the beginning but I guess I will lurk during my break 
hardy will kill you...Well wow, good timing againWon't be here at the beginning but I guess I will lurk during my break
![]()

And it'll be hilarious!hardy will kill you...![]()

Charlie is not hated.....like at all.Charlie is like a less hated version of kdowns...you're not missing anything
that's mean...you know chachu loves youCharlie is not hated.....like at all.

I think DD was just serious for once.that's mean...you know chachu loves you
---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------
may the chachu be with you![]()

This is the MG Discussion thread, is it not? I was talking about it in the context of the Mafia Game. He's been hostkilled in more games than not. That's what I meant.Charlie is not hated.....like at all.
Brolly is only in the movies too.Gohan isn't part of the player avatars. Good!
---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------
And why is Tapion included anyway? He's just a Dragon Ball Z Movie Character.
Both were designed by Toriyama, even if they are just anime characters.Yeah. But Broly is a lot more popular than Tapion. A lot of Dragon Ball Fans know Broly.

Yeah, me and JosefIs someone co-hosting with Xadyu? I hope they are....
There is only one host. Me and Josef only take his doubts or teach him what evil teach us and help him take better decisions.3 hosts for 12 players. dude.
