Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE
I trusted you.Vote kill: Tapion
might change later
I trusted you.Vote kill: Tapion
might change later
Wtf that Ew for?! You should be honored that you get some of that blue jelly.Btw... Am I Vegeta? Does that make me Evil's pair? Ew...
Yeah, I don't think I'm a warrior or fighter though.S-so many strong warriors! And they already fighting each other!


Vote kill bulma
Vote kill: Tapion
might change later
i got the strongest char in DB
Votekill Gnut
There wasnt anything just (Townie) or nothing ? O.oIn my role there was not any ability neither so does that mean I can only vote? :0 :/....
Vote kill bulma
Vote kill: Tapion
might change later
i got the strongest char in DB
Votekill Gnut
Okaaay babies Im at home![]()
1st Sakura what did you mean by :
There wasnt anything just (Townie) or nothing ? O.o
2nd I have a night role![]()
3rd - Votekill 3c :3
lel, the random vote train continues.Okaaay babies Im at home![]()
1st Sakura what did you mean by :
There wasnt anything just (Townie) or nothing ? O.o
2nd I have a night role![]()
3rd - Votekill 3c :3

sighHow you know its random ?![]()

and who should this someone be ??? u could kill an important role with that styleI say we do what Evil suggested some games past and just go for someone this day unless someone really stands out.
---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------
sigh

Try being one for the second time in a row...I am regular townie again screw this game, just kill me.