Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE
You are dead at night anyway.I might be, I might not be![]()
You are dead at night anyway.I might be, I might not be![]()

your role?I say we just kill Kat now and get rid of her free-ness.
The Crusader.your role?
wut?I say we just kill Kat now and get rid of her free-ness.
Hardy said he had a night role I thinkwut?
She said she has a night role.
Hardy didn't say anything about his role -> not cooperative.
New one?The Crusader.
Hardy is the doctor.Hardy said he had a night role I think
It's the best.New one?
Yes he did.Hardy said he had a night role I think
You are gonna die.It's the best.

I said I have a night role and shared my thoughts on Sakura and a bit of Nuno, how am I not cooperatingwut?
She said she has a night role.
Hardy didn't say anything about his role -> not cooperative.
?

