Games MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I say we just kill Kat now and get rid of her free-ness.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

You better do not do it, u lose a good role :p
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I say we just kill Kat now and get rid of her free-ness.
wut?

She said she has a night role.

Hardy didn't say anything about his role -> not cooperative.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

wut?

She said she has a night role.

Hardy didn't say anything about his role -> not cooperative.
Hardy said he had a night role I think
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

What have you said btw Evil? I forgot.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

1. Lawlett-kun -
2. Farfalla -
3. Imperium - plain townie
4. Gnut - not a night role
5. Naruto-niichan -
6. Mazino - has a role
7. Kat - night role
8. Digitaldude -plain townie
9. Hardy - night role
10. Evil3ye - "It is an old role, and it's the first time I have it."
11. 3c- night role
12. Sakura_Saluja- plain townie
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Hardy said he had a night role I think
Yes he did.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Pleaaaaaaaaase somebody say something :emocat
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

You are gonna die.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

wut?

She said she has a night role.

Hardy didn't say anything about his role -> not cooperative.
I said I have a night role and shared my thoughts on Sakura and a bit of Nuno, how am I not cooperating :huh ?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I already made a comment about my role some pages ago, take a closer look Kat :disappoint

In case you're too lazy, it was "daytime" :p

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

oh well, still nothing going on. Phase will end early morning, so I will make a safe vote for now

votekill Hardy

Pretty random, but you deserve it Hardy huehue.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Sorry niichi I really must have missed that :huh
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Krillin taking a stab at Piccolo? You got guts little man.

Damn it where is Vegeta? He said he'd come back later. He really is running late. Maybe he landed on the wrong planet, god dammit. I may have to deal with Goku once again alone and get owned. Hope Piccolo doesn't join the gangbang this time, my ass still hurts from last time. I'd rather fuck than get fucked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top