Games MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

whats wrong about RP .. if he likes it let him do it
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Hardy is acting differently than always ? :notsure
Define different.

Stop that silly RP Nuno, it's lame when you're the only one. If you want it so badly, suggest only RP for the next game.
Shut up and do what you do best.

That's getting killed, of course.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I'm stuck at work and checking this thread a bit every once in a while. And I noticed something I felt like sharing. Last games, Imp was into lynching someone randomly based on Evil's suggestion from a while ago. Now, when Nuno was randomly getting lynched (I mean, being voted/the target of the random lynch), he said that was silly and that we should try to actually find mafia. I agree with him, Nuno's votes were all silly, but I didn't get what made Imp change his mind about the random lynch. (I might take a while to check replies... Evil, be a good wife and bite me! Go back to your over 9000 degrees stove u.u)
I was not for randomly lynching someone. I was against the lynching of hardy and for the lynching of Mazino or lawlett. Both those had reasonable reasons which I felt the argument for hardy was weaker than the one for Mazino or lawett (logging out vs inactive).

I will clarify my position about this more. I am not against or for voting for someone randomly depending on the situation. I am for voting for someone randomly when there is no alternative. That is a key difference. My point about the vote against 3c being silly (I have voted for 3c randomly btw and will most likely be changing it) is because there is no active search for an alternatives. Which is what I commented on and tried to change by bringing the discussion back to narrowing down roles.

This is similar to the game 36 when I defended the vote against hardy being silly because there was an alternative that I thought was better (inactive players). In the absence of alternatives I am for a random lynching but there needs to be at least a search for an alternative before we go down the random lynch route.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Vegeta!!!

Yes let's beat Kakarot together!! Lynch that bastard!! I do not want anal penetration to happen to me again, neither do you, surely. Aren't you tired of him always surpassing you? You are the prince of all Saiyans!! Let us team up and 2v1 Kakarot!!
I dunno... If he gets too mad, he might turn that S4 shit and start looking like a brazilian D:


@Kat&Germz: I'll just say that it's the first time I'm playing with this role.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Votekill 3c

Go back to planet Vegeta you scrub.

Oh wait... you can't :3c
Had to throw a like for that RP joke :3c

On a serious note that's 4 votes for me. That's interesting. People throwing themselves easily on a bandwagon.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I was not for randomly lynching someone. I was against the lynching of hardy and for the lynching of Mazino or lawlett. Both those had reasonable reasons which I felt the argument for hardy was weaker than the one for Mazino or lawett (logging out vs inactive).

I will clarify my position about this more. I am not against or for voting for someone randomly depending on the situation. I am for voting for someone randomly when there is no alternative. That is a key difference. My point about the vote against 3c being silly (I have voted for 3c randomly btw and will most likely be changing it) is because there is no active search for an alternatives. Which is what I commented on and tried to change by bringing the discussion back to narrowing down roles.

This is similar to the game 36 when I defended the vote against hardy being silly because there was an alternative that I thought was better (inactive players). In the absence of alternatives I am for a random lynching but there needs to be at least a search for an alternative before we go down the random lynch route.
That's not something you did in my case :disappoint
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Had to throw a like for that RP joke :3c

On a serious note that's 4 votes for me. That's interesting. People throwing themselves easily on a bandwagon.
I didn't like the way you reacted to your posts. Also, you taunted me.

+

SPECIAL BEAM CANNON

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

1. Lawlett-kun - role, never had before
2. Farfalla - never had before
3. Imperium - plain townie
4. Gnut - not a night role
5. Naruto-niichan - day role
6. Mazino - has a role
7. Kat - night role
8. Digitaldude -plain townie
9. Hardy - night role
10. Evil3ye - "It is an old role, and it's the first time I have it."
11. 3c- night role
12. Sakura_Saluja- plain townie


@Hardy ... I cant define it yet hmm I dunno you are a bit too serious than always ? :notsure but its ok I guess I dunno its a but different I guess nothing to talk about yet though
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

@Hardy ... I cant define it yet hmm I dunno you are a bit too serious than always ? :notsure but its ok I guess I dunno its a but different I guess nothing to talk about yet though
If you're gonna say something about me, show me some arguments.

I'm RPing since my first post and locked my vote early compared to other games. How is that more serious than always?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Had to throw a like for that RP joke :3c

On a serious note that's 4 votes for me. That's interesting. People throwing themselves easily on a bandwagon.
Who do you suspect the most at the moment?

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I didn't like the way you reacted to your posts. Also, you taunted me.
Haha, that's silly, but OK. All I have done towards the random posts have been to brush them off with a joke. If you don't like RPing then why are you doing it yourself xD But yes I did taunt you kind of. Fair enough.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Votes* instead of posts, sorry.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I was not for randomly lynching someone. I was against the lynching of hardy and for the lynching of Mazino or lawlett. Both those had reasonable reasons which I felt the argument for hardy was weaker than the one for Mazino or lawett (logging out vs inactive).

I will clarify my position about this more. I am not against or for voting for someone randomly depending on the situation. I am for voting for someone randomly when there is no alternative. That is a key difference. My point about the vote against 3c being silly (I have voted for 3c randomly btw and will most likely be changing it) is because there is no active search for an alternatives. Which is what I commented on and tried to change by bringing the discussion back to narrowing down roles.

This is similar to the game 36 when I defended the vote against hardy being silly because there was an alternative that I thought was better (inactive players). In the absence of alternatives I am for a random lynching but there needs to be at least a search for an alternative before we go down the random lynch route.
inactive? lol ur first post was my votekill.such a funny guy
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Who do you suspect the most at the moment?
So far it's still a little early. I find it too early to start a huge bandwagon, which I have become. I wouldn't have been for random collective bandwagon until a little later in the day phase. Like Imp said there has to be a certain amount of search for real suspects. I'm not sure how serious my voters are though. Imp has said he might change, so who knows. Hardy said he locked already though, that's pretty weird IMO. There's still like 10 hours left and who knows what will happen.

But really I have few suspects. I'd like to see people post a bit more (especially inactive nubs).
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

In case someone cares, 7 hours left.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

By few I mean "no real suspects".
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Im gonna change my vote too :p
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Im gonna change my vote too :p
I'm still waiting for an explanation.

What are you, a female version of jorped?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top