Games MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Can vigilante/cowboy please kill someone? someone like me.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Krillin taking a stab at Piccolo? You got guts little man.

Damn it where is Vegeta? He said he'd come back later. He really is running late. Maybe he landed on the wrong planet, god dammit. I may have to deal with Goku once again alone and get owned. Hope Piccolo doesn't join the gangbang this time, my ass still hurts from last time. I'd rather fuck than get fucked.
that's gay.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I'm stuck at work and checking this thread a bit every once in a while. And I noticed something I felt like sharing. Last games, Imp was into lynching someone randomly based on Evil's suggestion from a while ago. Now, when Nuno was randomly getting lynched (I mean, being voted/the target of the random lynch), he said that was silly and that we should try to actually find mafia. I agree with him, Nuno's votes were all silly, but I didn't get what made Imp change his mind about the random lynch. (I might take a while to check replies... Evil, be a good wife and bite me! Go back to your over 9000 degrees stove u.u)
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

any hints for us Farfy?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

1. Lawlett-kun -
2. Farfalla -
3. Imperium - plain townie
4. Gnut - not a night role
5. Naruto-niichan -
6. Mazino - has a role
7. Kat - night role
8. Digitaldude -plain townie
9. Hardy - night role
10. Evil3ye - "It is an old role, and it's the first time I have it."
11. 3c- night role
12. Sakura_Saluja- plain townie
mafia bossu.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I'm stuck at work and checking this thread a bit every once in a while. And I noticed something I felt like sharing. Last games, Imp was into lynching someone randomly based on Evil's suggestion from a while ago. Now, when Nuno was randomly getting lynched (I mean, being voted/the target of the random lynch), he said that was silly and that we should try to actually find mafia. I agree with him, Nuno's votes were all silly, but I didn't get what made Imp change his mind about the random lynch. (I might take a while to check replies... Evil, be a good wife and bite me! Go back to your over 9000 degrees stove u.u)
Or maybe you can just die?

What's your role, you sexist.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

OMG LYNCH THIS GUY HAHAHA
He did exactly the same you did in the last game.

So nope.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

gg wp ... easy :derp
on a serious note, I have a role but having it for a first time. So not even sure wtf i am supposed to do.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I'm stuck at work and checking this thread a bit every once in a while. And I noticed something I felt like sharing. Last games, Imp was into lynching someone randomly based on Evil's suggestion from a while ago. Now, when Nuno was randomly getting lynched (I mean, being voted/the target of the random lynch), he said that was silly and that we should try to actually find mafia. I agree with him, Nuno's votes were all silly, but I didn't get what made Imp change his mind about the random lynch. (I might take a while to check replies... Evil, be a good wife and bite me! Go back to your over 9000 degrees stove u.u)
Vegeta!!!

Yes let's beat Kakarot together!! Lynch that bastard!! I do not want anal penetration to happen to me again, neither do you, surely. Aren't you tired of him always surpassing you? You are the prince of all Saiyans!! Let us team up and 2v1 Kakarot!!

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

He did exactly the same you did in the last game.

So nope.
You actually replied seriously to such a post.

GGWP :derp
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Hardy is acting differently than always ? :notsure
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Stop that silly RP Nuno, it's lame when you're the only one. If you want it so badly, suggest only RP for the next game.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Vegeta!!!

Yes let's beat Kakarot together!! Lynch that bastard!! I do not want anal penetration to happen to be again, neither do you, surely. Aren't you tired of him always surpassing you? You are the prince of all Saiyans!! Let us team up and 2v1 Kakarot!!

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------



You actually replied seriously to such a post.

GGWP :derp
Votekill 3c

Go back to planet Vegeta you scrub.

Oh wait... you can't :3c
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Stop that silly RP Nuno, it's lame when you're the only one. If you want it so badly, suggest only RP for the next game.
Shut up weakling, know your place, worm.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top