Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE
It's gonna be very close as to who dies.
It's gonna be very close as to who dies.
how can you be both investigative and protectiveYup I can but if I die next night and u lose my power its not mah fault ... lets say that its a part of investigating/protecting roles (one of these two, I dont wanna say which one just yet )

I am no Super Saiyan warrior like you, Lord Vegeta, but I can help in the fight by throwing myself at him as a distraction and be a mosquito that he can slap away. Frieza deserves death for what he did to Planet Vegeta.I agree with Hardy about the votes part, though.
If both your votes were random, why did you change the first one? Why would it matter if it was Nuno or Evil dying? It's random, right, and usually people cast random votes 'cause they lacked a reason to go for someone specifically. Looked like you didn't want to get your hands dirty, so you backed away of the top voted one.
The weird part is that you ended up tying them o.o If both your votes were random, I really don't see what the would be the benefit of that for a townie.
What you think about this situation, Mr. Regular Townie. You were joking so much about dying.It's gonna be very close as to who dies.
I am plain towni.I am no Super Saiyan warrior like you, Lord Vegeta, but I can help in the fight by throwing myself at him as a distraction and be a mosquito that he can slap away. Frieza deserves death for what he did to Planet Vegeta.
---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------
What you think about this situation, Mr. Regular Townie. You were joking so much about dying.
are you vengeful???It's gonna be very close as to who dies.
She meant one of those xD Not both.how can you be both investigative and protective![]()
oh you are something...dude third game in a row where multiple people claim regular townie....not one regular townieNo I am not a bomb or vengeful.
And you are?oh you are something...dude third game in a row where multiple people claim regular townie....not one regular townie
i gave enough for the day...if that isn't ood enough...vote for meAnd you are?
Right now I'm seriously considering to vote for Kat, her whole behaviour just makes no sense.Save your lover 3c first.ugh, this looks like it's going nowhere. Can't find any solid argument why Nuno, Evil or possibly Hardy should die. The latter made a weird lock but that could have been just a stupid troll, wouldn't put that past hardyRight now I'm seriously considering to vote for Kat, her whole behaviour just makes no sense.
I don't see a reason toSave your lover 3c first.

He was the third vote on 3c. I dunno farfalla.It's not that I want to be a Hardy echo here @.@ but I also think that he has a point when he said that locking vote early on Day 1 isn't the smartest move for a mafia member. You not only might need it to save your own self, but to help your team as well, so mafia should be even more cautious about it (of course many mafia thinks that if someone was dumb/reckless/unlucky enough to get himself lynched on Day 1, that's his own problem and trying to help could be even worse, but starting with a low number is also really bad...)
Yeah maybe mafia.But Kat tied two people with random votes.