Is that the guy from Kuroko no Basket?Murasakibara-kun or a big spider ?![]()
If so, then yes.

Is that the guy from Kuroko no Basket?Murasakibara-kun or a big spider ?![]()

None of them is meh!1st Nice, it is obligatory stop for tourists, visit Sugar Loaf as well.
2nd meh
3rd meh
4th meh
5th meh
6th I'm the principal of them, ain't? XD
Only two valid reasons.

He is so damn annoying ! >_<Is that the guy from Kuroko no Basket?
If so, then yes.![]()




I live here. Do you want to know more than me?None of them is meh!![]()

She probably does want to know more than you, yeah.I live here. Do you want to know more than me?![]()
I doI live here. Do you want to know more than me?![]()




1st - I would go to Rio and meet you, you would show me just interesting things1st - It's a good reason since Rio is a very pretty city, although it has problems, too.
2nd - Only drunkers and bitches like carnival. The country stops for one week just to see accidents due to alcoholic drink, robberies and murders.
3rd - Brazilians love beach, but it's terrible in my opinion. Since it is just my opinion, you can believe or not. XD
4th - It's just a forest! O.O
5th - You can have it in any place of the world.
6th - Good reason since I'm here.
Understand now? You can visit various historical places and attractions. See how we truly live.![]()

I like the idea

