Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
1st Nice, it is obligatory stop for tourists, visit Sugar Loaf as well. :)
2nd meh
3rd meh
4th meh
5th meh
6th I'm the principal of them, ain't? XD

Only two valid reasons.
None of them is meh! :nah

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Is that the guy from Kuroko no Basket?

If so, then yes. :p
He is so damn annoying ! >_<
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You are annoying.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
So are you and Im not complaining ! :hmph
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Neither am I.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yeah, I know you love me :blush
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You'll never be captain of the cheer squad with that attitude. :nah
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I know you like it :hip
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You know nothing.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I live here. Do you want to know more than me? :nah
She probably does want to know more than you, yeah.

Do you think you know more than me? *
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I live here. Do you want to know more than me? :nah
I do :nod

I mean for me its different, you have been living there since you were born so its normal for you, you are used to is .. for me it would something waega! wowowowowow !
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It is "meh" even so. :hmph
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Is Argentina better so ? :derp
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
No.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
1st - It's a good reason since Rio is a very pretty city, although it has problems, too.

2nd - Only drunkers and bitches like carnival. The country stops for one week just to see accidents due to alcoholic drink, robberies and murders.

3rd - Brazilians love beach, but it's terrible in my opinion. Since it is just my opinion, you can believe or not. XD

4th - It's just a forest! O.O

5th - You can have it in any place of the world.

6th - Good reason since I'm here. :blush

Understand now? You can visit various historical places and attractions. See how we truly live. :nod
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
1st - It's a good reason since Rio is a very pretty city, although it has problems, too.

2nd - Only drunkers and bitches like carnival. The country stops for one week just to see accidents due to alcoholic drink, robberies and murders.

3rd - Brazilians love beach, but it's terrible in my opinion. Since it is just my opinion, you can believe or not. XD

4th - It's just a forest! O.O

5th - You can have it in any place of the world.

6th - Good reason since I'm here. :blush

Understand now? You can visit various historical places and attractions. See how we truly live. :nod
1st - I would go to Rio and meet you, you would show me just interesting things :blush

2nd - Wut its not that bad to drink a bit and have fun in some mask :nod I like the idea

3rd - I heard there are really nice beaches and I was a really nice beach party in Salvador :nod

4th - ITS NOT JUST A FOREST! Thera are monkey and leopards and snakes ! and nice flowers, trees and stuff!

5th- Brazilian parties are cool I heard!

6th- yes :blush
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
If you want to celebrate just come over here or to Germany.. No need to go to Brazil. :/
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I dont wanna get raped in Netherlands and feel that smoke :nah

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

If you take me to a nice place then no problems !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top