- Joined
- Sep 19, 2012
- Messages
- 2,616
- Reaction score
- 2,843
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Okay, checked the ad in Seed and turns out it says "new series" in really small letters. Probably should have done that first so I didn't make a complete idiot out of myself.Not really. They all get the second color page within 8 chapters (not on 5th chapter). It is just some series get the second color page at early stage. After that, the series usually don't get the color page until it releases its volumes.
---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------
Well, it is confirmed that Kimi wa Midara no Boku no Joou will be serializing irregularly in Young Jump (I'm not sure about the mermaid one). And on the preview page, it said that those author going to release complete new works, so I think it'll be totally new series.
And it only mentioned Tiger & Bunny, Maou-sama Chotto Sore Totte!!, and Rachael Dial as returning series, and nothing about those two.
I'm still not sure about Mermaid though, since the last chapter in Super Dash & Go said "To Be Continued" and there's only been a side chapter in Miracle Jump since then, which didn't say anything about the future of the series. Apparently there isn't anything saying it'll continue now, but it hasn't been confirmed to end either, and there's still no news on the volume release.